List of Zinc Rich Foods in Nigeria You Should Know
Welcome to www.nimedhealth.com.ng
Zinc is a essential nutrient which needed for your body to be proper function. Essential mean Zinc cannot produce in our body. You must intake Zinc from your daily Diet.
Benefits Of Zinc:
1. Most Important Mineral for children’s Growth.
2. Boost Your Immunity System.
3. Needed to make Genetic Material – DNA.
4. Helps in Heal Wounds.
5. Maintains Senses of Taste and Smell.
6. Promote Hair Growth.
7. Boost Your Testosterone Hormones.
8. Helps To Reduce Acne and Pimples.
9. Supports Normal Growth During Pregnancy.
10. Reduce stress and Depression.
To Getting Enough Zinc You should add these foods in your diet.
Cashews, Pumpkin seeds, Watermelon seeds, eggs, Hemp seeds, Dark chocolate (not too much), Red Meat, Spinach, Mushrooms,dates Yogurt, Lentils, potatoes, Chickpeas, Kidney Beans, tiger nuts, ofada rice, sea foods like crayfish , periwinkle, crabs, oysters eg
This article is the intellectual property of www.nimedhealth.com.ng