Cinnamon detox water benefits for weight loss you should know.
Welcome to www.nimedhealth.com.ng
Cinnamon is a spice gotten from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamomum. Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavouring additive in a wide variety of cuisines, foods, combos, sweet and savoury dishes, breakfast cereals, snackfoods, tea and traditional foods.
Cinnamon is a spice widely known for cooking all over the world but do you know that there’s a lot to cinnamon that you might not know ?
Especially in the areas of weight loss, and boosting fertility in men and women….
Some persons have found use from cinnamon water and they are ready to get all benefits from it.
Health Benefits Of Cinnamon Detox Water:
1. Helps Flush Out Toxins: Each of the spices used in this drink is loaded with antioxidants that help you detox and fight free radical damages in your body.
2. Helps Boost Immunity: Aside being rich in antioxidants, cinnamon water contains polyphenols, proanthocyanidins, antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties that are dubbed to strengthen immune health to fight infections.
3. Promote Weight Loss: Cinnamon , fennel and cumin, when drank in form of herbal tea or detox water, may help boost metabolism and digestion. These factors further help shed those extra pounds and promote weight loss.
4. Manage Diabetes and lowers blood sugar: Cinnamon, fennel seeds and cumin seeds are known to have properties that help manage blood sugar level in body. This means, if taken in right amount, this drink may help people suffering from diabetes.
5. Promote Healthy Skin: Rich in antioxidants, which help flush out toxins, this detox water purifies your blood and promotes blood circulation – which plays a major role in boosting skin health. Cinnamknakes the skin glow and prevent common skin diseases
Cinnamon Water Recipe
How To Make Cinnamon Detox Water with fennel and cumin :
Take two cups of water in a bowl.
Add one teaspoon of cinnamon powder, fennel and jeera powder to it. Boil on medium flame for approx. 10 minutes.
Strain the water and sip.
* Soak half inch cinnamon stick, half teaspoon jeera and half teaspoon fennel seed in a glass of water.
* Soak overnight. Next morning add some more water to it and boil for 5 minutes. Strain the water and sip.
Start your morning with this healthy cinnamon water empty stomach and enjoy a healthy metabolism throughout the day.
But always remember, moderation is the key.
Cinnamon detox water benefits everybody. Drink it every morning.