Mixture of garlic ginger, cinnamon lemon and honey benefits. Benefits of drinking lemon, ginger and garlic water
Welcome to the www.nimedhealth.com.ng.
I want to go straight to the point. A blend of turmeric, lemon, honey garlic, ginger and cinnamon mixture (combo) will give your body the following benefits:
1. Lowers blood cholesterol
2. Lowers blood pressure
3. Cures ulcer
4. Regulates blood sugar and good for diabetics.
5. Boost ovulation in women
6. Boosts libido in men and women.
7. Relieves abdominal discomfort.
8. Makes you sleep well
9. Promotes healing
10.Believed to shrink fibroids (no evidence)
11. Rich in vitamins and minerals.
12. Helps to detox the body
13. Lowering stroke risk
14. Prevents cancer
15. Ginger lemon water benefits for skin. Good for the skin.
16. The combo increases iron absorption.
17. Boost the immune system of the body especially in this age of covid pandemic.
18. Good for weight loss.
19. It can aid your digestion
20. Improves liver function.
21. Relieves pain
22. May significantly reduce menstrual pain
23. May improve brain function and protect against Alzheimer’s disease
24. A blend of the ginger , garlic, honey, cinnamon, lemon and turmeric is good for relieving the symptoms of flu.
Nutrition value of the combo of garlic ginger, cinnamon lemon and honey
lutein + zeaxanthin:
1. Cinnamon is especially great for people who have high blood sugar. It lends a sweet taste to food without adding sugar, and studies indicate it can lower blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes and may also provide heart-healthy benefits.
2. Turmeric has become a trendy superfood for its ability to reduce inflammation.
One of the components is a substance called Curcumin which is also effective at reducing pain and swelling in people with arthritis.
3. Ginger has been used in to treat stomach upset, diarrhea and nausea, effective at calming pregnancy-related nausea and reducing tummy upset after surgery. Some studies have also found that ginger cuts the severity of motion sickness.
READ ALSO: What does ginger to the body of woman?
4. Garlic – eating garlic may protect your heart from changes that lead to heart disease.
Researchers have linked garlic intake with keeping blood vessels flexible, especially in women. In addition, studies suggest that eating garlic may reduce cholesterol.
Garlic is a key ingredient in the Mediterranean diet, an eating style that heart doctors often recommend.
5. Lemon: Lemons are an excellent source of vitamin C and flavonoids, which are antioxidants.Antioxidants help remove free radicals that can damage cells from the body.
These nutrients can help preventTrusted Source diseases and boost health and wellbeing.
Here some of the possible benefits of consuming lemons.
This article is the intellectual property of www.nimedhealth.com.ng
What is the amounts of each to make this concoction?
How often should you drink this mixture?
At least twice a week
how many glass should I take this garlic, ginger, cinnamon, lemon and honey and how often?
3 per week
thank you so much for your reply
Is there a recipe for this?