25 Health benefits of Lapalapa leaf (Seed) & Ewe botuje, Side effects of lapalapa leaves, seeds and ewe botuje.
What are the Health benefits of Ewe lapalapa pupa?
Wheew lemme quickly tweet before this phone goes off. How did your day go,hope it’s not too stressful, no worry e go better, everything is gonna be alright.
Today I bring to you this herb called
JATROPHA Leaves, LapaLapa leaf, Ewe botuje.
Ewe botuje in English: Jatropha leaves.
What are the uses of lapalapa seed? Read this article please.
Health benefits of lapalapa leaf and Ewe botuje
1. It helps cure skin blisters and scratch
2. It’s sap contains proteins and vitamins which helps rejuvenate and revitalize the skin cell
3. It helps cure rheumatism
4. It is rich in flavonoids, anti-oxide, protein, calcium and phosphorus which are helpful in curing illness.
5. It helps stimulate your digestive system to smooth excretion process.
6. Consuming Jatropha leaves raw will be much better and fast in curing constipation.
7. It helps get rid of skin problems
8. It helps relieve teeth and gum inflammation
9. It helps cure fever without having any side effects
10. It contains vitamins and oxygen which aid the circulation of blood around the penis…it promotes erections and enhances libido.
11. It helps maintain vaginal health
12. It is good for vaginal discharge therapy
13. It helps cure bad breath keeping the mouth fresh
14. It is a natural pain reliever
15. It helps prevent muscle paralysis of the face
16. It helps aid baby delivering process for mothers (not scientifically proven)
17. It helps maintain the femal genital health
18. It helps prevent cervical cancer
19. It helps in the treatment of ear infection
20. It helps treat ulcer
21. Promotes the health of the uterus (womb)
22. As the name implies, lapalapa leaf is used in the treatment of lapalapa – a skin infection called eczema in English. Some other people called lapalapa ringworm. It is also used locally in the treatment of dandruff.
23. Ewe botuje is a very good laxative. It treats constipation.
23. It is anticancer
24. Lapalapa seed is antiviral
25. Lapalapa leaves are anti -inflammatory..
26. Lapalapa seed for family planning: Some persons of old were believed to have used lapalapa leaves for as contraceptive , family planning and for abortion.. It is however not reliable at all.
Side effects of lapalapa leaves and Seed
The side effects of lapalapa leaves or ewe botuje are minimal if consumed with moderation. Common side-effects of lapalapa leaves or seeds are nausea, vomiting, itching, allergies, abdominal pains. If you have kidney or liver disease, do not consume lapalapa leaves or jatropha plant. Lapalapa leaf has not been shown to be safe in pregnancy, lapalapa seed can cause miscarriage and pregnancy loss…. So do not consume it during pregnancy.
If you see this lapalapa leaves after today I am sure you know about it now and you can put it to use.
Remember to Keep Fit, Stay Healthy and Stay Safe