Natural Best Skin lightening cream without hydroquinone in Nigeria.
This article will answer the following questions:
👉Best lightening cream for black skin without hydroquinone.
👉Best lightening cream without hydroquinone in Nigeria.
👉How to make organic lightening cream in Nigeria
👉Natural skin lightening creams in Nigeria
👉Best natural skin whitening cream in Nigeria
👉Organic skin whitening cream in Nigeria
👉Organic skin lightening cream in Nigeria
👉Best Toning cream for black skin without hydroquinone.
👉Skin lightening cream without hydroquinone mercury.
10 NATURAL BRIGHTENING CREAMS WITHOUT HYDROQUINONE IN NIGERIA
Hydroquinone is a strong brightening agent and effective skincare ingredient. It can cause severe irritation and hyperpigmentation if not used correctly. It contains carcinogens, which may increase the risk for cancer and even kidney failure. The awareness against use of hydroquinone containing creams have increased in recent years and many persons are now looking for natural alternatives for skin lightening, brightening, whitening, toning or bleaching without hydroquinone(with little or no side effects).
Below, Naluri Mekar Biotech Sdn Bhd, a beauty, cosmetic and personal care expert have drafted up a list of natural or organic skin lightening products that does not contain hydroquinone.
• helps to retrain tyrosinase, an enzyme that produce melanin which leads to pigmentation. Liquiritin helps to break up and remove melanin and pigmentation in the skin. Licorice can be soothing and help even out your skin tone.
🔷 Kojic acid
• it prohibits the production of melanin and penetrates the upper layers of the skin. Unfortunately it can cause some side effects like redness and irritation. Use a low dose (1%) and test it on your skin.
• natural form of hydroquinone derived from the bearberry plant. It is a safer and effective alternative to hydroquinone and is less cytotoxic to the melanocytes.
• a natural but powerful brightening agent derived from the mulberry plant. Its ability to block tyrosinase the enzyme involved in the production of a skin pigment called melanin.
🔷Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
• to fade age spots and lighten discoloration of the skin. Its effective with hyperpigmentation because it decreases the number of melanin transferred to pigment producing cell (melanocytes) to skin cells by more than half
• an amazing antioxidant that is beneficial for patients with hyperpigmentation. It works by brightening hyperpigmented spots on the skin but not lightening normal skin. Avoid if you have allergies or sensitive skin.
🔷Willow Bark Extract
• a beta hydroxyl acid that helps to exfoliate the skin and encourage cell turnover. Its composed of salicin, the natural form of salicylic acid. Salicylic acid helps to shed dead skin cells from your skin to allow new and healthy skin cells to regenerate.
Retinol increases skin cell turnover by encouraging the exfoliation of pigmented cells from the surface. When teamed with other skin lightening treatments, Retinol can help to gradually fade all forms of hyperpigmentation while providing essential anti-aging benefits to transform uneven skin tone. The only downside to Retinol is that is makes the skin sensitive to the sun, so it is imperative that you wear a sunscreen during the day to prevent existing dark spots from worsening. (Skincity Blog)
• derived from sour milk and is an alpha hydroxyl acid, so it is one of the mildest ingredients you can use for skin lightening. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
🔷 Papaya / papain
• contains alpha hydroxyl acids which are affective in cell turnover and exfoliation. Papain (an enzyme in papaya) exfoliates the skin , giving a lighter, brighter complexion.
Azelaic acid is derived from wheat, rye and barley, it helps to calm visible inflammation while effectively slowing the production of abnormal melanocytes and even destroying already pigmented cells to help reduce the appearance of a blotchy or dark complexion. Azelaic acid can effectively rival hydroquinone and the good thing is that is has far far less side effects compared to the hydroquinone (no skin sensitivity and issues with kidney failure).
READ ALSO: Side effects of skin bleaching