will plan b work after 7 days. Again, will plan b work after 3 , 4, 5 or 6 days?
Plan B contains levonegestrol. It is an emergency contraceptive used to prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex and other forms of unplanned sex.
Plan b is one of the oldest morning after pill out there and its mechanism and duration of action is not different from the rest.
Plan B, like other brands of emergency contraceptive pills that came later, work best when taken with the first 72 hours or earlier…taking plan b 4 , 5 , 6 or even 7 days after unprotected sex renders it ineffective and your chances of getting pregnant increases.
Will plan b work after 7 days ?
No. . It will not work.
𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗟 💊.
Scientifically called Levonorgestrel. It is also called an Emergency Contraception pill because we recommend using it in emergency situations when;
👉 You have unprotected sex, sometimes things happens unexpectedly 🤦♀️🤷♀️
👉 You have Concerns about contraceptive Failure 😣.
👉 Incorrect use of Contraceptive
👉 Sexual Assault, if without contraception coverage.
Morning After Pill or Levonorgestrel, is a synthetic (man-made) version of a natural hormone progesterone produced by the ovaries.
Progesterone is also called a pregnancy hormones.
Taking Levonorgestrel the version of progesterone tricks you body into thinking that you are pregnant. It is thought to prevent pregnancy by stopping or delaying the release of an egg (ovulation). It is also believed to stop implantation( attachment of the fertilised egg to the uterus). Why some Christian are against contraceptive
Levonorgestrel is thought to prevent pregnancy if taken within 72 hours (3 days) of sex to prevent pregnancy. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘆 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘆.
1. Emergency contraceptive is not 100% effective, only abstinence is 100% effective in preventing pregnancy
2. Emergency contraceptive will not protect you from having sexually transmitted disease(STDs), HIV, HEPATITIS etc. Be faithful to one partner whom you know their status or use a condom.
3.Levonorgestrel is not an abortion pill. It does not cause a miscarriage or abortion. In other words, it does not stop development of a fetus once the fertilized egg implants in the uterus. So it will not work if you are already pregnant when you take it.
4. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗹 💊 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝙊𝙧 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱. 𝗜𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀(𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗴𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗻, 𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗻, 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘁𝗰).
5. Compared to daily 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 pills(microgynon, safe plan etc), Morning after pill is a very high dose and should not be used as a daily or weekly routine method of birth control. Taking 1 𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘁 of morning after pill 💊 is like taking 10 𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 of microgynon, oracon or safe plan at once. The manufacturer does not recommend taking it more than once every cycle. If you keep on having emergencies every day or week, then that is enough evidence that your schedule is busy & unpredictable hence the need to switch to short Or long term contraception.
5. Having sex again after taking the morning after pill, won’t prevent you from getting pregnant.( Remember that it DELAYs Ovulations).
6. If you take it afer you have already ovulated, morning after pill will probably not work.
ALL DRUGS ARE POSSIBLE POISON ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR PHARMACIST.
Your Caring Pharmacist.