50 Benefits of watermelon and lemon sexually.
A blend of watermelon and lemon to make a watermelon + lemon smoothie or juice will benefits the the man and the woman sexually in the following ways:
25 Benefits of watermelon and lemon sexually
1. Restores ceased menstruation
2. Cleans the reproductive system of toxins and germs
3. Flushes toxins and germs from the womb
4. Removes vaginal Odour
5. Treats bacterial vaginosis
6. Treats or cures erectile dysfunction
5. Thickens watery sperm
6. Increase sperm motility
7. Drinking blended watermelon and lemon juice boost sperm count
8. Watermelon and lemon juice increases a woman’s chances of getting pregnant
9. Boost ovulation
10. Regulates the female hormones
11. Increases male testosterone
12. Promotes healthy testes
13. Watermelon plus lemon smoothie helps a man to last long in the oza room
14. Promotes healthy ovaries
15. The combo reduces insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
16. Watermelon and lemon juice is good for women trying to conceive
17. The citrulline in watermelon boost sexual health in both females and makes
18. Lemon mixed with watermelon is riched in anti-oxidants
19. Watermelon lemonade reduces the stress which affects your performance
20. Watermelon lemonade is rich in folic acid, selenium and zinc – vitamins that aids ovulation and spermatogenesis
21. Watermelon lemonade treats infection
22. Watermelon lemonade is good for prostate health
23. Watermelon lemonade calms down your blood pressure
24. Relieves performance anxiety
25. Promotes good sleep
Watermelon Lemonade Recipes!🍉🍋🍓
1 mini seedless watermelon
8 ounces lemon juice
2 cups frozen strawberries
Stevia to desired sweetness!
2 cups ice
Slice the mini watermelon in half, using a spoon to scrape all of the fruit from the center of the melon. Place in a large blender.
Add the lemon juice, strawberries, sugar, and ice to the blender. Blend until pureed.
Pour lemonade straight from your blender, or pour into a pitcher. For an extra fun way to serve this drink, pour it into the two empty halves of the watermelon, add a skewered strawberry and lemon for garnish, then slurp your lemonade from a straw!