My husband has a staph infection can I get it?
How did you know that your husband has staphylococcus infection in the first place? Moreover, when has staph infection become recognized as sexually transmitted? Staph is not an infection or a sexually transmitted disease for that matter….it is just a bacteria we all have in our skins and nose…
Your husband cannot infect you sexually with staph aureus infection as mostly women erroneously claim….
What most people think is staph infection are gonorrhea, candidiasis, syphilis, chronic pelvic inflammatory disease and even genital herpes…
Be wise and stop being scammed by quacks about staph infection…
A medical doctor took time out to correct some of the many misconceptions about staphylococcus ….below
WHAT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS IS NOT! (CONTRARY TO WIDELY HELD BELIEF)
1. Staphylococcus is not a disease entity, it is just a bacterium.
2. It is not a sexually transmitted infection. It cannot be transmitted via intercourse.
3. It is not toilet infection.
4. It does not cause loss of sleep.
5. It does not cause “noisy stomach” or crawling sensation in the skin.
6. It does not cause ‘internal heat’
7. It does not cause excessive sweating.
8. It does not cause vaginal discharge.
9. It is not a cause of tubal factor infertility.
10. It does not cause fibroid.
11. It does not cause urethral discharge.
12. It does not cause low sperm count.
13. It does not cause erectile dysfunction.
14. It does not cause premature ejaculation.
15. It does not cause poor sexual performance.
16. There is no such thing as “ chronic staph”.
17. It does not cause watery sperm
18. Staph does not cause tiredness or chronic fatigue.
Symptoms like stomach rumbling and epigastric pain may be suggestive of dyspepsias, while internal heat and crawling sensations may suggest somatoform disorders or anxiety neurosis.
The advice is that, he who is sick should go and see a doctor who will advise them appropriately.
People should resist being deceived by some individuals who parade themselves as “staphylococcus specialists”.
You cannot contrast staph infection from your husband because it is not sexually transmitted.
This article is the intellectual property of www.nimehealth.com.ng