Does zobo drink help in weight loss or weight gain?
Zobo Drink and Weight Loss
Some Zobo drinkers use Zobo drink to aid in weight loss. The body produces an enzyme known as amylase which functions to break down complex sugar and starch molecules in food. When a person consumes too much carbohydrate-rich food (full of sugar and starch) that individual is most likely going to gain weight. Zobo contains a substance that can inhibit the production of amylase. A person regularly drinking Zobo can thus prevent too much absorption of carbohydrates and consequently not gain excess weight. So the thought of Zobo for weight loss is a possibility.
A cup of zobo after every meal would help reduce the absorption of dietary carbohydrates and assist in weight loss.
How to use zobo for weight loss?
Zobo does not cause weight gain or make you fat. This means you can actually drink zobo to lose weight and for flat tummy. How can you achieve this?…no worrries…take zobo drink morning and evening and even before going to bed. If you think it too surgary, you can be taking unsweetened zobo with less sugar if that is what you prefer. Please dont bank on zobo for weight loss and flat tummy aline, combine it with exercise and dieting to get tue desired result.
Hibiscus Tea, also known as ZOBO DRINK, is a very popular beverage in many regions of the world and is often used for medicinal purpose. It is produced from dried Roselle or sorrel leaves (Hibiscus sabdariffa).
POWERFUL HEALTH BENEFITS OF ZOBO DRINK :
– Helping with weight loss
– Helps with maintaining healthy eyes
– Fights high blood pressure
– Combat Anemia (Loss of blood)
– Support the digestive system
– Helps cure hypertension (lowers blood pressure)
– Prevent early aging
– Helps the liver function properly
– Relieve menstrual pain and makes menstrual blood light.
– It contains anti-cancer properties
– It is an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent.
1. Being rich in oxalic acid,Zobo may not be an ideal choice for rheumatism,bladder and kidney stones.
2. If you are pregnant, please don’t drink ZOBO. There are verified reports of women who had a miscarriage after drinking zobo. So if you are pregnant, avoid zobo please.
This article is the intellectual property of www.nimedhealth.com ng