How to prepare prekese for weight loss and flat tummy…..Weight reduction with aidan fruit.
How to use and prepare Aidan fruit for Flat tummy, weight loss
Aidan fruit (Tetrapleura tetraptera) is known is known in Ghana as Prekese and Aridan in Yoruba language (a major tribe in Nigeria) and is one of the greatest wonder plants in the world. Prekese plant can be used for therapeutic, curative and preventive purposes while the extract is mostly used traditionally in treating health problems like diarrhea, vomiting or stomach pain. In most Africa countries, this fruit is used as vegetables or spices because of its pharmaceutical properties but today, we’ll be looking at how to use Aidan fruit for flat tummy, the health benefits of Aidan fruit and how to use Aidan fruit for weight loss….
How do I use prekese or Aidan fruit for flat tummy?
1. Boil Aidan fruit with water for about 30 minutes
2. Take one cup in the morning and night and watch out in 2 weeks your fibroid will shrink.
How do I use prekese or aidan fruit for weight loss?
1. Grind three to four pieces of Aidan fruit (prekese)
2. Also grind about two tablespoons of black pepper, 5 limes and at least six pieces of ginger .
3. Boil with about 2.5 liters of water.
4. Drink while warm and every morning to burn the extra fats and bad cholesterol from the bodies.
5. You will start seeing the result of prekese on your weight in 4 weeks.
In addition to weight loss, Aidan fruit also acts as a dietary supplement, and anti-inflammatory properties which help in the prevention of heart diseases.
Aridan fruit also has microbial and antibacterial properties which is while it’s used to make soap for skin inflammation and bacterial infection on the skin.
Prekese is also a good immune booster especially in these times of covid pandemic. You need it to help build your ability to fight off infectious diseases caused by bacteria , viruses, and fungi etc.
How to use Aidan fruit for immune booster
1. Grind Aidan fruit and put in a flask
2. Then add warm water ensuring that the bowl is lidded.
3. Leave it soak overnight or longer to release all the juice and flavour from its pods.
4. Drink one cup a day
It will also be important for you to know that some tribes use prekese as a fertility booster eapecially for women trying to conceive. …it is said that prekese helps to boost ovulation and regulate menstruation….prekese is said to increase a woman’s chances of getting pregnant.
For its nutritional benefits, prekese can be added as spices to food.
This article is the intellectual property of www.nimedhealth.com.ng