Best body oil for glowing skin in Nigeria, Best oil for glowing skin in Nigeria…
The average Nigerian skin is dark, glowing, shinning, smooth, firm, radiant, and clean. The Nigerian skin needs some special oils to make it glow and shine more. The Nigerian skin remains a natural beauty.
6 NATURAL OILS FOR THE NIGERIAN GLOWING SKIN
1) Coconut oil: It is a carrier oil that moisturizes the skin. It is good for dry skin, reduces wrinkles and fine lines. Coconut oil also smoothens rough skin and reduces skin allergy.
2) Jojoba oil: It is produced from the seeds of the Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) plant. It is actually a wax, but appears as an oil. This oil has amazing benefits on the skin. It moisturizes dry skin, reduces lip chapness, soothes eczema prone skin, relieves sunburn, contains anti-bacterial properties that controls acne, reduces wrinkles and fine lines and also serves as a makeup remover.
3) Carrot oil: It is rich in beta-carotene, vitamin A and E. It also nourishes the skin, making it smooth and bright. One of it’s amazing benefits is that it increases the resistance of the skin to sunlight. It is one of the best natural skin lighteners. Carrot oil is one of the best natural body oils for dry skin. Carrot oil minimizes skin purging especially following the use of Retin A cream
4) Tea tree oil: This oil is known for its numerous benefits on the skin such as, healing of wounds, soothing dryness of skin and itching, controls the pH balance of oily skin to control acne. It also contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and acts as an antiseptic. Tree tee oil is believed to be medicinal against scabies.
5) Argan oil: It moisturizes the skin, it can prevent acne, relieves sunburn, reduce hyperpigmentation, reduces the appearance of stretch marks, and contains anti-aging properties. Many stretch mark experts recommend argan oils.
Vitamin C oil: is thin and highly effective. It will help fade sun spots and discolouration, refine skin texture, reduce wrinkle formation, and minimize existing wrinkles. It also has a highly concentrated base of pure vegan hyaluronic acid to plump skin cells and protects and restore. Brightens and smoothes skin for a more radiant and youthful complexion. Powerful antioxidants neutralize free radicals to prevent and reverse sun damage and fade sun spots and discolouration.
This article is the intellectual property of www.nimedhealth.com.ng with contributions from Beautyshops.