What does fungal acne look like? See how to treat fungal acne at home.
If you are struggling with recurrent FUNGAL ACNE, this picture right here is FUNGAL ACNE, and it appears on your chest and back too.
See the perfect way to get rid of these breakouts:
Well, for your information, fungal acne isn’t really acne. It’s a scam.
And the biggest mistake you can make treating fungal acne the way you will treat normal acne. Now let me explain:
Regular acnes are caused by bacteria’s and they vary in sizes, followed by blackheads.
On some part of your skin and whiteheads as well. Well, for fungal acne, it’s caused by a fungus which inflames the hair follicles on your skin and results to equal sizes of pimplelike bumps. This is technically referred to as malassezia folliculitis.
These fungi feeds on your Sweats, oils, and body moisture.
Diagnosis can be difficult and should be carried out by a dermatologist, but access to these professionals can also be expensive— this is why I do what I do, and my threads are from thorough research’s and also verified by my dermatologist.
So if your breakouts itch, and are concentrated on your chest, back, upper arms, forehead, it’s probably fungal acne.
See how you can treat them:
1. Niacinamide: this ingredient can control sebum production, making your face less oily, and thereby making these fungi starve.
Get naturium niacinamide which will fight off fungal acne.
2. Salicylic acid face cleanser: salicylic acid is one general solution for ACNES. This will work perfectly well too. Benzoyl peroxide doesn’t really work for fungal acne.
3. Stay away from a lot of facial oils, those your glow oils, you are feeding this fungus.
No let dem chop belle full for your body.
4. If you can’t find those ingredients then your shampoo can work. Yes I said it. shampoo, but this time we are dealing with shampoos that contain ketoconazole.
Ketoconazole is an active ingredient in shampoos that can rid your face off fungal acne. Before applying, check if your shampoo contains ketoconazole, apply for 10-12mins and wash off with water.
5. Honey is antifungal and can fight fungi.
Use original honey, apply on affected areas for 10-15mins and wash off with water.
Limit your moisturizers.
Minimize your routines, as all this bring moisture to your skin. But don’t forget to cleanse and wear sunscreen everyday.
I hope this article was helpful. Please share on your various social media handles. Thank you.