This article will answer the following questions: Skin care routine for oily skin in Nigeria + skin care products for oily skin in Nigeria, Best lightening cream for oily skin in Nigeria, Best toning Cream for oily skin in Nigeria, Best soap for oily skin in Nigeria, Body Lotion for oily skin in nigeria, Cream for oily face and pimples in Nigeria.
🍁The Ordinary Oily Skin Regimen/ Routine.
🍀How do I know if my skin is oily?
You may already have a clear idea of your own skin type, but if not, here is a way to help you find out. After cleansing with your usual cleanser, don’t apply any products but leave skin rest for two hours then have a look at it in the mirror. If after 2 hours you have visible oil and shininess, then your skin is oily.
🔹The Ordinary Products for Oily Skin
• Natural Moisturising Factors
• Salicylic Acid
• Silicone Primer (optional)
🔹What Your Routine Will Look Like
🌝Morning Cleanse | Niacinamide | Natural Moisturising Factors | Primer (optional) | SPF
🌚Evening Cleanse | Salicylic Acid | Niacinamide
🍀A quick look At Niacinamide
• Regulates sebum
• Minimizes pores
When and How
• You can use this in the morning (AM) and/or evening (PM)
• Apply just a few drops and massage or pat into your skin. Use just a small amount if you find this starts to foam up. Also, make sure your skin is really clean with no residue left from your cleanser.This is a well-loved product but it is highly recommended to patch test first.
Niacinamide Conficts (interacts with)
• Pure Vitamin C
• Vitamin C 23%
• Vitamin C 30%
• L-Ascorbic Acid Powder
• Ethylated Ascorbic Acid
• Ascorbic Acid & Alpha Arbutin
• The Vitamin C derivatives are fine to use.
🍀A quick look at Salicylic Acid
• Lacklustre Tone
• Appearance of Blemishes
When and How
• Apply morning and/or evening
• Apply to cleansed dry skin either as a spot treatment or all over your face.
• Direct acids
• EUK 134 0.1% (antioxidant)
• Peptides which include, Buffet, Buffet + Copper, Matrixyl or Argireline.
Salicylic Acid is a beta hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin. This 2% treatment solution helps exfoliate the inside walls of pores to fight the appearance of blemishes and for better visible skin clarity with continued use.
Warning! There are some people that have had allergic reactions to this product, therefore it is highly advised to do a patch test before using.
🍀A quick look at Natural Moisturising Factors (NMF)
• Skin repair
• Available in 30ml & 100ml. Buy the 100ml, it´s much better value.
When and How To Use
• Use this in the morning and or evening
• Apply a small amount and add more if you need
• Use after all water-based products and just before you apply your SPF.
• Some suspensions may be applied after this, for example, Vitamin C 23%, 30% Azelaic Acid.
❤️How to treat oily skin
• If you have oily skin, you are more likely to suffer from acne and blocked pores. You might find that makeup doesn’t last very long and you look pretty shiny all the time. Dehydration can worsen oiliness.
• Skincare aims: Exfoliation, oil reduction and pore cleansing
• Ingredients to avoid: Plant oils can clog pores
• Ingredients to search out: Gentle foaming cleansers, clay masks, acids, retinoids and watery hydrators.
CAVEAT: moisturizers are not really good for persons with oily skin. It worsens the condition and make your skin more greasy.
The Ordinary Bangladesh