Best drugs for premature ejaculation in Nigeria, Premature ejaculation pills in Nigeria
Men dealing with premature ejaculation (PE) tend to orgasm within one minute of being stimulated sexually and are usually unable to delay ejaculation. Ladies we shouldn’t laugh at them for this condition can lead to frustration and anxiety.
MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
Ejaculation is controlled by the central nervous system. When men are sexually stimulated, signals are sent to ur spinal cord & brain. When men reach a certain level of excitement, signals are then sent from ur brain to ur reproductive organs.
This causes semen to be released through the penis (ejaculation).
Ejaculation has 2 phases;
Emission: This is when sperm moves from the testicles to the prostate & mixes with seminal fluid to make semen.
The vasa deferentia are tubes that help move the sperm from the testicles through the prostate to the base of the penis.
Expulsion: This is when the muscles at the base of the penis contract. This forces semen out of the penis. Explosive.
CAUSES OF PE
• Inflammation or infection of prostate
• Abnormal levels of brain chemicals called neurotransmitters
• Abnormal reflex activity of ejaculatory system
• Inherited traits
• Abnormal hormone level (e.g. testosterone)
• stress, anxiety or relationship problems
* Side effect of the use of some drugs
• Rarely from nervous system damage resulting from surgery or trauma
• Fear from previous experience of PE
• sexual abuse
• Poor body image
• Erectile dysfunction.
• Guilty feelings that increase your tendency to rush through sexual encounters.
This condition can lead to fertility problems. Some men with PE may avoid sex as a result. But there are treatments that can help.
How to delay PREMATURE EJACULATION
• During sex, take a deep breath to keep you calm.
* The squeeze technique:
• You/your partner should masturbates you and stops before u ejaculate.
• Then let go of your penis for 30 seconds and then resume masturbation in other shut down the ejaculatory reflex.
• Stop & start method;
When you feel the urge to ejaculate, stop having sexual activity completely.
Once you feel less aroused, slowly start to have sexual activity again.
Repeat this process as much as necessary to help you control ejaculation.
* Zinc supplements
Zinc not only supports healthy immunity & cell growth, d essential mineral also helps produce testosterone as well as boost ur libido & energy. Zinc also boost sperm quality and quantity.
* Dietary changes
This plays a role in your sexual health and can play a role in premature ejaculation, according to research.Exercise more often and eat healthy meals.
Perhaps, the most popular remedy for quick ejaculation. The different medicines are:
* Desensitization creams such as;
• Lidocaine spray lidocaine spray can help treat PE by desensitizing the penis & decreasing hypersensitivity.
Use the spray 10 to 15 minutes before sex in order for it to work best.
Dapoxetine, fluoxetine (Prozac) , paroxetine, clomipramine, escitaltalopram, and setraline (Zoloft) are very important antidepressants for premature ejaculation. However, always talk to your doctor before using any of them so as to get the right dosage and prescription.
Tramadol (Ultram) is a medication commonly used to treat pain. It also has side effects that delay ejaculation.
Unwanted side effects might include addiction, nausea, headache, sleepiness and dizziness.
It might be prescribed when SSRIs haven’t been effective. Tramadol can’t be used in combination with an SSRI.
Condoms impregnated with benzocaine or lidocaine has been shown to help delay ejaculation and increase sexual performance. Examples of such condoms are Trojan Extended, and Durex Performax Index.
The most popular of all drugs for premature ejaculation. Examples are sidenafil (Viagra), tadalafil (villus) and levitra.
Men your sexual life should be your top priority!!!
Caveat: This article is not a substitute to seeing a doctor for proper evaluation of the cause of your erectile dysfunction.
Featured Image: Modern Ghana