Medicinal Uses of Aju Mbaise after C-section and Post-delivery
Aju mbaise is a wonder help and it is beneficial for both you and baby especially after delivery via Cesarean Section and Vaginal birth.
The Benefits of Aju Mbaise tea to a newborn mum 👇👇👇👇👇
1. It helps in losing weight and belle fat.
2. Removes stale blood(lochia) flushes out excess water allowing the uterus return to normal size.
3. Normalizes menstrual cycle after delivery.
4. Stops painful and scanty menstruation after childbirth.
5. Detoxify, cleanses and sanitizes womb after delivery.
6. Treats hormonal Imbalance.
7. Prevents and Treats infections after childbirth.
8. It boosts lactation.
9. prevents overeating.
10. curbs appetite.
11. gets rid of bloating.
THE COMBINATION OF AJU MBAISE SPICESTH OF SUPPORTS THE POST-DELIVERY BODY’S NATURAL HEALING SYSTEM TO SPEED UP RECOVERY AFTER C-SECTION DELIVERY BY;
✔️flushing out excess fluid in the body after C-section;
✔️Boost milk supply for breastfeeding mums;
✔️Ease bowel movements after C-section;
✔️Prevent post C-section infections;
✔️Prevent colic(stomach upset) in your baby.
✔️Speedy shrinking of the uterus thereby causing your waistline/tummy go down to the way it was before pregnancy;
✔️Providing maximum comfort and easing pain post-surgery;
✔️Providing excellent protection of the incision sites through compression, while also providing comfort and decreasing pain of these incisions;
✔️ Eliminates Cravings;
✔️ Regulates Hunger;
These finely wrapped leaves, roots and barks of Aju mbaise for weight loss are so effective in burning fats that has accumulated in the body. It burns excess fat and helps you achieve a good result in weight loss.
THIS ARTICLE IS THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF WWW.NIMEDHEALTH.COM.NG
This post was last modified on January 16, 2021 7:45 am