Best Moisturizing cream for dry skin in Nigeria (Moisturizers + Creams), home remedy to get rid of dry skin, Best moisturizer for dry skin in Nigeria.
IF YOUR SKIN LOOKS LIKE THIS, DRY SKIN, CHECK THIS ARTICLE.
A lot of people been asking me for remedies for dry skin. I don’t have dry skin, but instead combination. Though I’ve helped people relive their dry skin, and so I want to share how I did. Let’s goooooooooooooo.
Dry skin is a common skin condition with lots of causes. But in most cases it’s a condition caused by environmental factors that remove moisture from your skin. That means, your skin is seriously dehydrated. See what you can do:
1. You need to make drinking water a habit. I mean it has to be ingrained in you. This is the first step. Cut on anything that takes the place of water on your life. This also applies to other skin conditions.
Drink water in replacement for soda’s, even when you ain’t thirsty.
2. As water will keep your skin hydrated from the inside, COCONUT OIL will keep it hydrated and moisturized from the outside. “You can use coconut oil daily on even the most sensitive parts of your body. These include the area underneath your eyes and around your mouth”
3. Regular Exfoliation, about 3 times a week is essential too. Get this body scrub for dry skin:
Clear off those dead skin cells.
4. Take short Bath with warm water.
5. And look for soaps that are fragrance-free and gentler on skin than traditional soaps.
6. You should incorporate a good moisturizer into your daily routine, even when your skin isn’t bothering you.
7. And apply sunscreen daily. One with SPF 30-50 is a good pick.
See a doctor if you:
Don’t improve despite your best efforts.
Have dryness and itching that interfere with sleep.
Get open sores from scratching.
Develop large areas of scaling or peeling skin.
Practice this daily routine for dry skin:
Hydrating Cleanser. Look for a gentle cleanser that will leave your skin feeling clean and hydrated, rather than tight and uncomfortable.
Chemical Exfoliant.(I mentioned this in this thread)
Hydrating Serum.( Goji berry serum)
Moisturizing Face Cream or Lotion.
Please note that you should Apply sunscreen on your face and exposed parts of your body.
I’m passionate about helping you make better skin decisions. Please follow me on SkinHerball.