Funbact A Cream: Uses, Composition, Side Effects, Instructions and Cost
Funbact A is a triple action cream or lotion that has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties….It contains steroids.
Funbact-A cream contains the following active ingredients: clotrimazole, Betamethasone, neomycin sulphate, and clobetasol propionate.
- Funbact-A Triple Action cream is used for itch or rash, bacterial infection, treatment of ringworm, and relief of itching.
- It solves skin infections, like eczema and other conditions.
- It has proven to show fast and significant result acne scar or skin inflammation.
- Treatment of ringworm worm
- Treatment of jock itch
- Treatment of athlete’s foot
- It reduces inflammation and allergy.
- It reduces the appearance of acne scars
- It is used in treating fungal infections.
- It helps in treating bacterial infections.
- It helps in treating yeast infections.
- Now used for wound dressing.
NOTE: A doctor will only recommend this drug to you after she/he has thoroughly evaluated you. FunbactA is not a “one drug fits all” and you should never self-prescribe.
How to use funbact A
Funbact-A should be thinly and evenly applied to the affected area two or three times a day with a gentle rub.
Side Effects of Funbact A
- It can cause skin sensitivity especially to the sun.
- It can aggravate the skin inflammation.
- It can make the skin look saggy.
- It thins out the skin
- It destroys the integrity and strength of your skin
- It causes abnormal skin bleaching
- It causes skin bags and skin cellulite.
- It can give a washed out pale tone to the skin.
- It can cause easy skin injury and bleeding.
- It can cause stomach ulcer.
- Abuse can cause intestinal bleeding
- Weight gain
- High blood pressure
- Leg Ulcer
- Let swelling
- Swelling of the face
- Stunted growth in children
- Steroid abuse psychosis
- Stretch marks
- Muscle weakness
When used as prescribed by your doctor, these side effects and almost non-existent.
Is funbact A safe for babies?
Capital NO. Mixing drugs like Funbact-A and Skineal or shea butter with baby body creams is not healthy for the skin, especially for the skin of babies. This unhealthy practice by mothers should stop. The side effects include steroids which are easily absorbed into the bloodstream from the fragile skin of the newborns and babies. These lead to serious side effects on the long terms including gastritis (stomach ulcers), wounds, skin thinning, poor growth and other sinister side effects.
Does Funbact A bleach the skin?
Yes, but it is side effect! It slowly destroys the skin’s integrity and takes a long time for you to get back your smooth natural skin, depending on how long you have been using it. The Dermatologists Association of Nigeria strongly frowns at the abuse of FunbactA for bleaching.
Funbact A cream price in nigeria
It is very affordable. A tube of 30g of the Funbact-A triple action cream is #300 naira. It may be as high as N1,000 depending on your location.
Please stop using funbact A as body cream, or as bleaching cream. Do not use it to bleach your babies or mix it with shea butter to bleach your babies. It is NOT a cosmetic product.
Caveat: Take medication only when prescribed by a doctor and the NIGERIAN HEALTH BLOG will not be held liable for any form of abuse.