What Kills Ladies During Brazilian Butt Lift/Butt Enlargement Surgery?
The desire for a bigger butt and curvaceous body is steadily increasing among women in our climes.
Plastic surgery has made that wish very easy to achieve.
All a lady needs is some dollar bills, a willing heart and a skilled surgeon.
The commonest method used by plastic surgeons to achieve this is called Abdominal Liposuction and Brazilian butt enlargement/Fat Augmentation.
What this entails is that excess fat is sucked from your abdomen and all other unwanted places & transferred to your buttocks, hips & breast.
You start feeling breathless and you can die immediately depending on the size of the introduced fat.
What you can do?
Make sure your surgery is done by a trained, licensed and reputable plastic surgeon.
Ask his name and do some research.
There are VERY GOODS ones in Nigeria.
Other sources of deaths from from Brazilian Butt Enlargement are:
- Bleeding – Though rare, uncontrolled bleeding during BBL surgery can lead to death.
- Anaesthetic complications may result in death during butt enlargement surgery.
- Remember the popular Abuja big girl that died from complications of BBL in 2019, she died of disseminated intravascular coagulopathy – a form of bleeding disorder.
- Infection: Wound infection of the surgical sites can spread to the blood and lead to death.
- Unskilled hands/Quacks: A highly skilled plastic surgery procedure being performed by a quack or a doctor not trained in that field can lead to avoidable mistakes and death.
- Medical Conditions: ladies with pre-existing medical diseases like hypertension, diabetes , kidney diseases, liver problems and bleeding disorders may not survive brazilian butt lift, butt enlargement surgery or any cosmetic surgery procedure.