Scent leaf and fibroid: Can scent leaf cure fibroids?
Before I tell you whether scent leaf can shrink it melt fibroids , let me quickly take you through the concept of uterine fibroids below:
Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that grow from the muscle layers of the uterus (womb). Nowadays, three out of every five women have fibroids. Fibroids can be as small as a pea or as large as a grapefruit. Fibroid has been given several names by modern medicine and these include: Uterine Myoma, Leiomyoma, Fibroma, Fibromyoma, and Hysteromyoma.
TYPES OF FIBROIDS BASED ON LOCATION
1. Intramural Fibroids: These are located in the wall of the uterus. These are the most common types of fibroids.
2. Subserosal Fibroids: These are located outside the wall of the uterus. They can develop into pedunculated fibroids (stalks). Subserosal fibroids can become quite large.
3. Submucosal Fibroids: These are located in the muscle beneath the lining of the uterus wall.
4. Cervical Fibroids: These are located in the neck of the womb (the cervix).
CAUSES OF FIBROIDS
Experts cannot come to a common consensus about why fibroids occur. However they are largely attributed to the following:
1. Family History: Women whose mothers and/or sisters have/had fibroids have a higher risk of developing them too.
3. Hormonal Imbalance
4. Early puberty and late menopause.
SYMPTOMS OF UTERINE FIBROIDS
Most women experience no symptoms whatsoever, that is why most patients with fibroids do not know they have them. Bur for those who experience some symptoms, they can come in form of:
01. Anaemia (as a result of heavy periods)
04. Discomfort in the lower abdomen (especially if fibroids are large)
05. Frequent urination
06. Heavy and painful periods
07. Pain in the legs
08. Painful sex
09. Swelling in the lower abdomen (especially if fibroids are large)
10. Labour problems
11. Pregnancy problems
12. Fertility problems
13. Repeated miscarriages
FIBROIDS TREATMENT OPTIONS
There are 2 major ways to get rid of fibroids:
1. The Orthodox Medical Way and
2. The Natural remedy such as use of bitter leaf, scent leaf, bitter kola, beet root. They do not actually work or are not effective.
The purpose of this article is to find out if scent leaf can cure uterine fibroid…here is the truth…Scent leaf has numerous health benefits but it has not been shown in literature or anecdotal studies to have the ability to cure or shrink fibroids. SCENT LEAF CANNOT CURE FIBROIDS.
What is now the effective treatment of uterine fibroids.👇👇👇👇
THE ORTHODOX MEDICAL WAY.
Removing the fibroid by surgery using laparoscopy or by open surgery called myomectomy. Orthodox treatment of fibroids may also include hysterectomy (removal of the womb) or uterine fibroid enolization (fibroid removal without surgery).