Can Ruzu Bitters Cure yeast infection?
Before yours sincerely, nimedhealth.com.ng answer this question, you need to know one or two things about vagina yeast infection or vagina candidiasis.
YEAST INFECTIONS 101; A THREAD
A vaginal yeast infection, also known as candidiasis, is a common condition. A healthy vagina contains bacteria and some yeast cells but when the balance of bacteria and yeast changes, the yeast cells can multiply, leading to an infection.
WHAT CAN CAUSE IT?
• Weak immune system
• Build up of bacteria (poor hygiene)
• Poor eating habits (too much sugary food)
• Hormonal imbalance
• Unprotected or rough sex
• Unbalanced vagina pH due to products/soaps used
• Vaginal itching
• Swelling around the vagina
• Burning sensation during urination or sex
• Pain during sex
• Change in discharge appearance (whitish-gray/clumpy/cottage cheese consistency/watery)
HOW TO PREVENT YEAST INFECTIONS?
• Eat a balanced diet
• Eat yogurt or take supplements with lactobacillus
• Wear breathable cotton underwear
• Wash underwear in hot water
• Replace feminine products frequently
• Wear tight pants that restrict airflow
• Use unscented, neutral pH soaps for your vagina
• Sitting around in wet clothing
HOW TO GET RID OF IT:
Go see a doctor if you suffer any of the symptoms! There’s nothing to be ashamed of and above all else, you should prioritize your own health and well-being.
A pelvic exam and a test on your vaginal secretion may be run to determine your diagnosis, followed by treatment that could come in the form of taking prescription anti-fungal medicine as a form of short course vaginal therapy OR you could be given some oral medication.
Now; Can Ruzu Bitters Cure yeast infection? Capital NO… ruzu bitters cannot cure or prevent vaginal yeast infection (vaginal candidiasis). Ruzu herbal bitters does not have antifungal properties and therefore cannot cure yeast infections.