Welcome to this page of Fertility diet plan menu Nigeria & Nigerian foods that boost fertility.
The ability to enjoy sexual health is one of the numerous wants in life that must be fulfilled and anything that distorts this want disrupts our well being generally. For men and women that are sexually dissatisfied because of poor libido, weak erection, quick ejaculation, lack of ovulation, weak sexual stamina and so on, there are some foods that can help in solving all or part of this fertility problem.
For a food to be able to improve your fertility or libido and increase a couple’s chances of achieving pregnancy, the food must:
1. Boost sexual libido for both the male and female
2. Boost sperm count
3. Boost ovulation
4. Boost sexual stamina
5. Makes a man last longer in bed
6. Boost libido or increase sexual desire
7. Boost erection
8. Treats premature ejaculation and so on.
Below is a drafted and culled NIGERIAN fertility diet meal for a man with erectile dysfunction or a woman with ovulation or menstruation problem.
NIGERIAN FOODS THAT BOOST FERTILITY – OVULATION AND SPERM COUNT INCREASE
1. Beans lentils and pulses provide an excellent source of fibre, protein and other
nutrients vital to fertility
2. Berries, citrus and dried fruits like dates, figs and raisins are an important addition to the diet during preconception.
3. Eggs, blue cheese goats’ milk and plain yoghurt provide many nutrients vital for conception
4. Fibre-rich foods such as amaranth, brown rice, buckwheat, millet, oats, pulses, quinoa, rye, spelt and teff must be consumed at least once a day. Only whole grains should be consumed as refined products lack vital nutrients.
5. Green leafy vegetables and other vegetables of all colours should be consumed every day. Dark-coloured vegetables and fruits contain anthocyanin, which are important antioxidants, and red or orange fruits and vegetables contain cretinoid, which are equally important for fertility and a healthy baby.
6. Maca helps to balance the hormones, increase eggs and sperm health and increase sperm count, while also being a tonic for the endocrine system.
7. Nuts and seeds are an important addition to the daily diet for improved fertility, especially almonds and walnuts and chia, tigernuts, hemp, flax, pumpkin, sesame and sunflower seeds.
8. Oily fish and organ meats should be consumed at least twice a week.
9. Raw juice can provide many vital nutrients especially apricot, banana 🍌, papaya, Red grape, lemon, carrots, beetroot, tomatoes, watermelon and spinach.
10. Tiger nuts. Tiger nut juice or smoothie boost fertility.
YOU WANT MAN POWER TO LAST LONGER IN BED WITH GOOD ERECTION?
Palm wine and ground garlic should be mixed together. Take a glass cup 45 minutes prior to intimacy with your wife or partner.