NEGRO PEPPER: UDA AS A NATURAL CONTRACEPTIVE! HOW TO USE UDA SEED OR UDA WATER FOR FAMILY PLANNING OR CHILD SPACING, CAN UDA WATER CAUSE MISCARRIAGE? HOW WOMEN USE UDA FOR ABORTION AND BOOST FERTILITY.
The Uda spice can be used as a herbal stimulant for treating gastrointestinal problems such as stomach-ache, dysentery and abdominal discomfort.
The bark of the Negro pepper tree can be soaked in palm wine and used for treating respiratory system diseases such as bacterial pneumonia,
asthma and bronchitis.
Uda has so many health benefits,it can used as a fertility booster when cooked with other spices (UZIZA) and also can be used as a natural birth control spice.
Someone said thats contradictory” Well in Ayurveda and herbs,its being taught and practice that herbs can be for a healing purpose and can also be poisonous depending on preparation,combinations and dosage. Uda is a natural contraceptive and to some level, prevents pregnancy too.
The benefits of this amazing pepper is endless, but i want us to be specific about how this seed can be used as a natural contraceptive, and even for abortion.
Ever wondered how our mothers were able to space their children even without contraceptive pills back in the days?
It was simply because our parents consume most of the spices alot and knew their medicinal values to humans. We had no medical science then but from history we are clearly informed they live better and stronger than us today.
Negro pepper( Xylopia aethiopica ) also known as Uda by the Igbos in Nigeria or Eeru Alamo in Yoruba, has different other names like Senegal pepper, selim pepper, Ethiopian pepper, African Guinea pepper. Uda is a tall evergreen aromatic tree, growing as tall as 20m high found in Africa, Brazil and South America.
Uda is used as spice for flavoring foods like soups, porridge yam, stews, sauce, meat and fish etc. It can be ground or used as a whole. The seed, stem and bark of Uda can be used to prepare herbal medicine.
Negro pepper(Uda) like several other plants inhibit male and female fertility and maybe developed into natural contraceptive and for abortion (termination of pregnancy).
So i will advice my TTC mums and dads, be careful with the combinations of spices, to avoid it serving the wrong purpose.
How to Use Negro pepper (uda) as Natural Contraceptive to prevent pregnancy – family planning:
1. Get a sizable quantity of Uda seed
2. Wash and drain the water
3. Put the seed in a pot and pour about 60cl of water.
4. Boil for 5mins and allow to cool
5. Strain out the liquid and pour in a container. Store in a cool place or preferably in the refrigerator.
6. Drink a glass of the properly shaken concoction immediately after intimacy to prevent conception. Sometimes Uda can be soaked in hot drink or dry gin for more efficacy.
Some women also prefer to take this before or after intimacy to flush out the secreted male “substance”.
Other Benefits of Uda:
1. The uda can be used as a herbal stimulant for treating gastrointestinal problems such as stomachache, dysentery and abdominal pains.
2. Dried Negro peppers are usually used in folk medicine for increasing the menstrual blood flow. It can also be used for treating amenorrhea, which is an abnormal absence of menstruation.
3. Negro pepper can be used to relieve pain as it acts as an analgesic.
4. The essential oil from Negro pepper can be used for the manufacture of cosmetics like cream, soaps, perfumes etc
5. Xylopia aethiopica has anti-spirochoectal proprieties so that it works both as a preventive measure and in treatment of primary, secondary and tertiary stages of syphilis .
7. Negro pepper has anti inflammatory properties and so can be used in the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism and other inflammatory conditions
8. Anti malaria properties of Uda makes it a useful tool for prevention and treatment of malaria.
9. The phytochemical constituents of Negro pepper like flavonoids makes it a useful tool for the prevention and treatment of cancer.
10. Uda seed is used to prepare food given to women after delivery to relieve pains, promote healing and lactation.
CAN UDA WATER CAUSE MISCARRIAGE?
Of course yes. ..uda have been used for time immemorial by out foremothers to induce labour and also abort unwanted pregnancies. Uda massive contractions of the uterus and can trigger pregnancy loss. That is why it is not advisable for pregnant women to taken Uda water or chew Uda seed.
This women on facebook complained that her sister who was a few months pregnant lost had a miscarriage after taking Uda water.
Side effects of Uda:
👉pregnant women should not take Uda since it can cause miscarriage or pregnancy loss.
👉Some use Uda to terminate pregnancies -tjis will amount to unsafe abortion
👉Uda can cause or worsen stomach ulcer.
Thanks for reading to this point,if this post is beneficial to you,kindly share with friends and families.