How make lush bath bomb, natural bath bomb recipe, ingredients for making bath bombs. Benefits of bathing with bath bombs.
Bath bombs!These lush, sweet smelling products are sure to make your bath time 100 times better. Put them in the water, watch them fizzle, and soak up with their nutrients for great health benefits. It soothes the body and it is very relaxing and relieving of the day’s stress.
But how do we make bath bombs? Below is the DIY recipe for them
Ingredients/bath bomb recipe
- 8 oz baking soda
- 4 oz Epsom salt
- 4 oz corn starch or arrowroot
- 4 oz citric acid
- Large bowl and whisk 2.5 tablespoons coconut oil (or any other veggie oil)
- About 1 tablespoon water
- About 2 tablespoons essential oil (for scent)
- 4-6 drips of food coloring small jar or bowl
- 12-18 silicone molds
- Scents and colours ( it can be scent-free)
First, mix the dry ingredients (baking soda, Epsom salt, cornstarch and citric acid) together in a large bowl. Use the whisk to make sure the mixture is clump-free. Baking soda, also known as sodium bicarbonate, is a key ingredient in this bath tub explosion !