10 benefits of kiwi fruit.
📝 Yes!! It’s all about this powerful fruit today
SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT KIWI🥝🥝🥝.
✅It’s originates from China and Taiwan and called Yang Tao.
✅It was when the missionaries came to New Zealand that they brought it and then name it after a particular bird in new Zealand called KIWI…Hence the name KIWI.
✅NOT all Varieties of KIWI are HAIRY.
10 benefits of kiwi fruit you should know
SOME OF IT’S NUTRITIONAL FACTS.
1. 📝LOW IN GLYCEMIC INDEX: this simply means the rate of its sugar Absorption into bloodstream will be slow which will in turn prevent Blood spiking.
2.📝This fruit contains 2 times more VITAMIN C there in in ORANGES, so in case you need a good source of vitamin C, don’t stress ..grab a medium sized kiwi fruit…it contains 107% of daily recommended intake of vitamin C. YES!!
3. 📝 IT CONTAINS A NATURALLY OCCURING DIGESTIVE ENZYME CALLED “ACTINIDIN” which helps in breaking Protein down into Amino acids for proper Absorption.
4. 📝 IT’S LOADED WITH ANTIOXIDANTS : VITAMIN C and Vitamin E which are the two Frontliners in fighting and protecting our bodies against harmful free radicals or Pathogens.
5. 📝 GOOD SOURCE OF DIETARY FIBER which is why it’s low in Glycemic Index.
6. 📝SOURCE OF VITAMIN K which prevents BLOOD CLOTTING.
7. 📝 GOOD SOURCE OF POTASSIUM: Potassium is an electrolyte that regulate our fluid and put our SODIUM in check.
8. 📝GOOD SOURCE OF FOLATE: Vitamin B6 needed by the pregnant women to prevent any neurological defect in fetus.
9. 📝 Contain MAGNESIUM which aids our circadian rhythm…to sleep BETTER at night. Also for NERVES FUNCTION.
10. 📝 CONTAINS IRON which will in turn provide Concentration to our HAEMOGLOBIN to produce our red blood cells.
11. 📝 MANGANESE
ANY QUESTION?? AMBIGUOUS TERM YOU NEED CLARIFICATION WITH?? ADDITION??
PLEASE LET’S KNOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION.