Can a pregnant woman Drink Hollandia yoghurt?
Welcome to www.nimedhealth.com.ng
is hollandia yoghurt good for a pregnant woman? Is Hollandia yoghurt good for early pregnancy?
Hollandia yogurt is a very nutritious drink that is provides most of the vitamins needs of pregnant women especially vitamin A and calcium. Calcium is needed for development of strong bones and teeth… Vitamin A is needed eye development and good eye sight. Hollandia yoghurt is good for pregnant women in any age of the pregnancy whether it is early pregnancy, first trimester, second trimester or third trimester…. Hollandia yogurt does not cause miscarriage or pregnancy loss. It does not cause congenital birth deformities in unborn babies.
Hollandia yoghurt is very rich in probiotics….probiotics are known to help promote gut health and prevent vaginal yeast infection which is a common form of vaginal infection in pregnancy.
There are some pregnant women that crave Hollandia yoghurt during pregnancy because they say it helps them treat the nausea and vomiting associated with morning sickness.
The summary is: Hollandia yoghurt is good for pregnant women but they should not be taken in excess because too much of Hollandia yoghurt can cause diarrhoea and flatulence. Take with moderation.
Fast facts about yogurt
– Yogurt is made by fermenting milk with a yogurt culture.
– Health benefits can include promoting bone health and aiding digestion.
– Some yogurts contain active, living bacteria known as probiotics, which can help keep the intestines healthy.
– Yogurt products that go through heat treatment have no active bacteria, reducing the health benefits. Yogurt-covered raisins are an example.
– Yogurts contain calcium, vitamins B6 and B12, riboflavin, potassium, and magnesium. The amounts depend on the type.
?7 Impressive Health Benefits of Yogurt you should know ?
1. It’s Rich in Important Nutrients
2. It’s High in Protein
3. Some Varieties May Benefit Digestive Health
4. It May Strengthen Your Immune System
5. It May Protect Against Osteoporosis
6. It May Benefit Heart Health
7. It May Promote Weight Management
This article is the intellectual property of www.nimedhealth.com.ng