How to use vinegar to tighten the virgina…
It has become very worrisome that ladies use all kinds of chemicals including apple cider vinegar for virgina tightening….they actually do not care about its dangers.
Before I continue let us talk about the general benefits of vinegar
9 Apple cider vinegar health benefits nobody talks about.
1. Digestion – speeds up digestion and activates enzymes. Some of the enzymes in our stomach and pancreas are dormant. They need something to be activated. ACV can be that something.
2. Controls pathogens.
Have you noticed that fermented foods (like pickles) can be stored for a long time without going bad? Why? Because the acids prevent bad bacteria from growing. ACV can help reduce bad bacteria overgrowth inside our body.
3. ACV increases the absorption of minerals (like calcium, magnesium, iron) and vitamins (like K, C, B12)
4. Decreases gas, bloating, and indigestion. ACV speeds up the breakdown of foods so you have a more complete digestion.
5. Decreases acid reflux. When your stomach is not acid enough, the valve on top of it opens up and the acid can reflux up, causing that burning sensation. The term for that is GERD. Normally they give you an anti-acid for that and you feel better at that moment but create a worse situation for the future. Consuming ACV to create a more acidic stomach and close that valve is a much better strategy.
6. Releases bile/enzymes.
Bile is produced by the liver and is stored in the gallbladder. Bile acts as a detergent to help us break down fats. There is a certain signal from the stomach of having a certain amount of acid that then triggers the release of bile. So ACV can help release bile which is congested.
7. Breaks down protein into amino acids. ACV can help activate enzymes that break those proteins down.
8. Blood sugars improvement – weight loss.
ACV can help make glucose more sensitive, so you can have less insulin produced. This can directly cause more weight loss, because as we know, the insulin is a fat-storing hormone. The less we trigger it the better.
9. Supports the immune system – stimulates the white blood cells to speed up and help fight infections
It may be beneficial to mix 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 16 oz. of water. You can also add some lemon juice, and have this before or after a meal. If you don’t like the taste, you can also take apple cider vinegar in pill form.
You can see that vinegar have numerous health benefits listed above and no where was vigina tightening mentioned. Women who DOUCHE with vinegar or use vinegar as feminine wash will not have a tighter or viginia…Rather, using vinegar for tightening can introduce dangerous bacteria into your vag and cause you serious vaginal infections which will result in vagina discharge , vagina odour, bacteria vaginosis. Vinegar will kill off the good bacteria in the vagina environment and expose it to deadly types.
Moreover, vinegar does not work in vigina tightening. Women, please if you feel that you are loose, go for surgery ….apple cider vinegar wash will not help you.
I hope this is clear? Do not use.