How to use Vicks VapoRub for hemorrhoids Pain Relief. Can vicks vaporub cure hemorrhoids?
HEMORRHOIDS aka PILES.
There’s 2 types of piles, External & internal. External ones present as tiny balls on your Anus, internal ones are mostly characterized by blood in your stool. Both types of Hemorrhoids are painful and uncomfortable.
1. Pregnant women. Yes, pregnancy is a risk factor for piles.
2. People who sit a lot (drivers, office workers)
3. People who are mostly constipated.
4. They are also hereditary, you probably ain’t the only one in your family suffering from them.
5. Lack of exercise and inactivity can cause Hemorrhoids
6. Sitting in the toilets for long period.
Home Treatment or Remedy for hemorrhoids.
Treatment varies according to the cause or predisposing factor.
1. An ointment: An ointment you can use is Sediproct, it contains a steroid and an anasthetic.. or anusol but it’s expensive because it’s made in UK.
2. A suppository
3. Oral NSAIDs: NSAIDs like diclofenac, felvin, ibuprofen are preferred because they relieve pain and reduce size… however be careful of chronic use of NSAIDs because of stomach ulcer.
4. Vaseline has proved to be a good remedy for hemorrhoids.
5. Vicks vaporub gives symptomatic relief for hemorrhoids especially for the pain and swelling…
How to use Vicks VapoRub for hemorrhoids Pain Relief.
Normally used as a cough suppressant, Vicks Vapor Rub has been reported to temporarily relieve symptoms caused by hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoid pain and itchiness can be minimized by applying a generous dab of Vicks directly to the problem area. For many patients and pregnant wowen, this easy-to-find, at-home treatment makes it possible for them to get through the day with reduced pain and itchiness. Vicks is a Natural Hemorrhoid Remedy for Short Term Soothing of pain and swelling plus itchiness.Vicks can shrink hemorrhoids and reduce the swelling for the time being.
Vicks can sometimes be recommended for hemorrhoids because it can reduce swelling and subsequent hemorrhoid pain for several hours. Once applied, the Vicks may cause a momentary stinging sensation followed by a cooling of the area and pain relief that can last several hours. Pregnant women can apply Vicks vaporub to their painful and swollen hemorroids to get symptomatic relief.
Disclaimer : Vicks Vapor Rub cannot cure hemorrhoids, but may only provide temporary relief. You need to see a doctor for a definitive treatment of your piles. Vicks vaporub will only give you short term relief for your painful piles. Vicks vaporub cannot cure hemorrhoids. Do not rub Vicks vaporub on a bleeding hemorrhoids.
Prevention of piles is highly encouraged though.
This article is the intellectual property of www.nimedhealth.com.ng