How to reduce belly fat in 7 days in Nigeria. How to lose belly fat fast in Nigeria..
Let us talk about how to lose belly fat in a week in Nigeria.
How to Lose Belly Fat
1. Understand you can’t spot reduce fat. Fat comes off your body based on genetics and how your body is wired
2. Start by increasing your daily steps and time standing vs sitting
3. Give yourself 2 weeks for every 1-2 lbs you want to lose.
4. Track your food intake for at least the first few weeks to get an accurate idea of how much you’re eating
5. Incorporate a daily walk in the morning or evening to ensure you’re burning enough calories
6. Add weight training to your week (3-5x is good).
7. Train your abs/core 3-4x per week to build up your abdominals
8. Eat enough protein – 1g per lb of lean body mass is plenty
9. Get consistent with bedtime and wake up time. Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep
10. Be PATIENT
The most common questions people ask this days is; how do i lose my belly fat?? Belly fat is really common among ladies this days and guys that love drinking alcohol most especially…..So in this article I’ll explain to you things you didn’t know can help you lose your belly fat fast.
1; Squeeze in more sleep..
Although everyone needs a different amount of sleep, most studies have found that getting at least seven hours of sleep per night is associated with a lot of benefits..
Stick to a regular sleep schedule and limit your intake of caffeine.
2. Add Vinegar to Your Diet
Vinegar is well known for its health-promoting properties. In addition to its potential effects on heart health and blood sugar control, increasing your intake of vinegar may help bump up fat burning, according to some research.
One study found that consuming 1–2tps (15–30 ml) of vinegar daily reduced people’s body weight, belly fat and average waist circumference over a 12-week period.
Consuming vinegar has also been shown to enhance the diet reduced daily calorie intake by up to 275 calories.
It’s easy to incorporate vinegar into your diet.For example, many people dilute apple cider vinegar with water and drink it as a beverage a few times per day with meals.
However, if drinking vinegar straight doesn’t sound appealing, you can also use it to make dressings, sauce’s.
Doing body-weight exercises, lifting weights or using gym equipment are a few easy ways to get started with strength training.
Research has found strength training to have multiple health benefits, especially when it comes to burning fat.