Top Brands of Condoms Available in the Philippines + their Prices.
Review of #condoms in the philippines:
a comprehensive article.
Because se..xual health is very very important!
NOTE: in reviewing these cond.oms, let’s take into account the price/accessibility &; the experience.
Each co.ndom has the same (slim) chance of getting ripped if unlubricated so remember to always use LUB*E! thus, we assume that all are equally-durable when lubr*cated yay.
Below are the different kinds of condoms in the Philippines:
– if your in for a pwede na regular knackamora, this is a good rubber to start with; smells really nice StrawberryChocolate bar
– has one of the thinnest rubbers but not branded as such for durability excuses, but is ok actually
– add P4 and you have the Ultra Thin version
– known for offering sen…sual experiences, PREMIERE capitalizes on our fantasies (prolly thru Placebo effect) w/ promises of near bare-skin contacts or stimulation.
– 2x price of TRUST so if you want your kantot to be extra special, alam na chos
2a) PREMIERE Ultra Thin, Air
– if u want near normal experience because for some reason, you still believe con.do*less megbesuegbe are fun (ugh no, not necessarily) here’s a gift from the heavens.
– Air is really thin (bahala ka lalabasan ka agad chz), but Ultra Thin is already good enuff!
2b) PREMIERE Dotted, Super Stud
– a felt con.dom (because u wanna maximize the experience lol)
– weirdly smells nice &; sweet
– dotted. superstud also stimulates the partner and the user (may dots sa loob besh)
– Price: Dotted – P70; Super Stud – P105
2c) PREMIERE Earthquake
– is basically Ultra Thin with a vib.rating ring that lasts for ~1hour
– for newbies, this is relatively cheap so go try it if you want extra fun
2d) PREMIERE GLOW
– nothing new except it glows in the dark lol
– prolly for Star Wars fans or for Alma Moreno (“lights off”) chz
– not a thin con..d*m
– worth the try but i wouldnt use again coz it really looks like a lightsaber Face with tears of joy
Price: 2 packs at P196
– name says it, very durable
– on the pricey end of the spectrum (even their lu.b..e is pricey)
– i don’t know why but also helps last longer! what sorcery is this?
3) DUREX (cont.)
– i know why it takes me longer . it’s their lub (5% benzocaine) present in Performa
– Invisible & Fetherlite but it’s pricy for the near natural experience
– smells strong
– prolly for KBs
4) FREE CONDOMS!
– govt distributed; this is what @upbabaylan and other advocates distribute
– slightly thicker than our fave c*on.d…oms but is well and good
Price: libre na nga arte ka pa?
You can get these at social hygiene clinics. Install @safelyph to help you locate ‘em better.
5) BLISS FOUR
– a newcomer in the industry, very famous for their wild lubri..c..ants (FIRE, ICE, edible lubes)
– gives you 4 extra thin for the same price of 3 co..nd”ms from other brands
– if you wanna save up on cost & up your experience, BLISS FOUR is highly recommended.
Now there are plenty other raincoats out there like and you probably might want to check them out too.
Don’t be afraid to explore any of them as long as you do it SAFE and SANE
And because women have the right to their own bodies, WE NEED FEMALE CO.ND.OMS IN THE PHILIPPINES TOO.
We have a long way to go in mainstreaming and reproductive health and rights in the country. But the first step is to talk about it.
With rising teenage pregnancies and HIV infections, remember to always keep it safe and sane. Kantot safely mga mamser!
PS: this is not exhaustive. There are other brands of condoms available in the Philippines but these listed here are the commonest available.