Top Brands of Condoms Available in the Philippines + their Prices.
Review of #condoms in the philippines:
a comprehensive article.
Because sexual health is very very important!
Note: in reviewing these condoms, let’s take into account the price/accessibility & the experience.
note: in reviewing these condoms, let’s take into account the price/accessibility & the experience.
each condom has the same (slim) chance of getting ripped if unlubricated so remember to always use LUBE! thus, we assume that all are equally-durable when lubricated yay.
Below are the different kinds of condoms in the Philippines:
– if ur in for a pwede na regular hookup, this is a good rubber to start with; smells really nice StrawberryChocolate bar
– has one of the thinnest rubbers but not branded as such for durability excuses, but is oks actually
– add P4 and u have the Ultra Thin version
– known for offering sensual experiences, PREMIERE capitalizes on our fantasies (prolly thru Placebo effect loljk) w/ promises of near bare-skin contacts or stimulation.
– 2x price of TRUST so if u want ur kantot to be extra special, alam na chos
2a) PREMIERE Ultra Thin, Air
– if u want near bare-skin experience bec for some reason u still believe condomless sex are fun (ugh no, not necessarily) here’s a gift from the heavens.
– Air is really thin (bahala ka lalabasan ka agad chz), but Ultra Thin is already good enuff!
2b) PREMIERE Dotted, Super Stud
– a stimulation condom (bec u wanna maximize the experience lol)
– weirdly smells nice & sweet
– dotted is for stimulating partner, superstud also stimulates the partner & the user (may dots sa loob besh)
– Price: Dotted – P70; Super Stud – P105
2c) PREMIERE Earthquake
– is basically Ultra Thin w/ a vibrating ring that lasts for ~1hour
– for sex toy newbies, this is relatively cheap so go try it if u want extra fun
2d) PREMIERE GLOW
– nothing new except it glows in the dark lol
– prolly for Star Wars fans or for Alma Moreno (“lights off”) chz
– not a thin condom / stimulation condom
– worth the try but i wouldnt use again coz it really looks like a lightsaber Face with tears of joy
Price: 2 packs at P196
– name says it, very durable (shur na walang punit, cant say the same to all anus and vagina jk use lube)
– on the pricey end of the spectrum (even their lube is pricey)
– idk why but whenever i wear one, takes me longer to climax! what sorcery is dis?
3) DUREX (cont.)
– jk ofc i know why it takes me longer to climax. it’s their lube (5% benzocaine) present in Performa
– oks naman ang Invisible & Fetherlite but it’s pricy for the near bare-skin experience
– smells strong
– prolly for KBs (kantut barurots) char
4) FREE CONDOMS!
– govt distributed; this is what @upbabaylan
& other advocates distribute
– slightly thicker than our fave condoms but is well & good
Price: libre na nga arte ka pa?
You can get these at social hygiene clinics. Install @safelyph to help you locate ‘em better.
5) BLISS FOUR
– a newcomer in the condom industry, very famous for their wild lubricants (FIRE, ICE, edible lubes)
– gives you 4 extra thin condoms for the same price of 3 condoms frm other brands
– if you wanna save up on cost & up ur experience, BLISS FOUR is highly recommended.
Now there are plenty other condoms out there like and you probably might want to check them out too.
Don’t be afraid to explore your sexuality as long as you do it SAFE, SANE, and CONSENSUAL.
And because women have the right to their own bodies, WE NEED FEMALE CONDOMS IN THE PHILIPPINES TOO.
We have a long way to go in mainstreaming sexual & reproductive health and rights in the country. But the first step is to talk about it.
With rising teenage pregnancies & HIV infections, remember to always love safe, sane, and consensual. Kantot safely mga mamser!
PS: this is not exhaustive. There are other brands of condoms available in the Philippines but these listed here are the commonest available.