GOAT MEAT CURRY SAUCE Recipe!! Learn how to cook finger licking sauce. How to make peppered goat meat sauce, asun recipe, Nigerian goat meat recipes, how to prepare goat meat pepper sauce, Nigerian goat meat stew, how to marinate goat meat.
No caption 😂
I just want you to become a BETTER COOK by learning how to make this Finger licking Sauce! Check Picture thread for Recipe below 👇
You can replace the Goat meat with chicken or anything you want.
Diced potato (Irish)
Scorched Bonnet (atarodo)
Red pepper (tatashe)
Seasoning (curry, thyme)
Salt to taste
Directions /how to prepare goat meat curry sauce
1. No.. You are not Boiling the meat the usual way. Make sure you marinate well..
- Marinate the goat meat with salt
- Add curry
- add thyme
- Add seasoning
- Rub thoroughly together and leave to marinate for several hours and overnight .
2. Now get a frying pan,
Add vegetable oil
Add the sliced onion and
minced ginger. Then fry.
3. Yea.. Cook-fry the meat in the Oil under low heat for several minutes. It’s a Curry sauce.. So add as much curry & spices as you like it.
- Add the marinated goat meat and cover the pot
- Leave the simmer over the low heat for 35 -45 minutes.
- When the meat is tender, add the chopPED atarodo
- Pour some water
4. Seasoning time
- add some more seasoning
- Add salt
- More curry
- Add more thyme and then
- leave to boil
5. Add the remaining ingredients
- Add the dices Irish potato and cook for few minutes
- Then add the red and green pepper
- Add chopped carrots
- Leave to simmer for five to ten minutes
- Food is ready
- Serve and enjoy