All questions about skineal cream answered:
Skineal is an antifungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory (anti-pruritic) cream that contains active Ingredients like Ketoconazole 10mg, Clobetasol Propionate 0.25mg, and Neomycin Sulfate 5000IU…it is for external use only and should never be used on the mucosa or swallowed. #Skineal is a triple action cream.
It is time to answer some frequently asked questions about skineal
1. Does skineal clear pimples and dark spots?
Because of its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory property, skineal can clear pimples and remove dark spots. But should not be banked on as cure for pimples.
2. Can I use Skineal for my private part?.
Yes. If you have fungal infection like jock itch in your private part, you are free to apply skineal cream on your private part to help get rid of the fungal infection, reduce the itching and inflammation.
3. How To know original Skineal cream!
The best thing is to buy from a reputable pharmacy to avoid getting fake skineal. Please check the expiry date and ensure the seal on the cream is not broken.
4. Is skineal a steroid cream?
No. Skineal is mainly and antifungal cream that have a little and amount of steroid called Clobetasol Propionate.
5. Side effects of skineal on the face
It can bleach the face and makes your facial skin excessively thinned out with stretch marks.
6. Is skineal an antibiotic cream?
Yes…it has antibiotic property but mainly antifungal.
7. Can I use skineal for bumps?
Not really…it has no effect in curing bumps.
8. Does skineal cream clear black spots?
It may try in removing black spots but most times, it fails.
9. How to stop using skineal
It is easy, just stop using it. Stopping using it abruptly has no side effects.
10. How long does it take for #skineal to work?
With the first 7 – 14 days.
11. Difference between vixa skineal and skineal?
There is no difference between them, they both contain same active ingredients in the same quantity and quality…prices are also the same.
12. Can a pregnant woman use skineal?
No. Skineal is not safe and it is contra-indicated in pregnancy. This is same for all triple action creams.
13. Does skineal clear stretch marks?
No. It may even worsen it because if the presence of steriods in #skineal.
14. Skineal for yeast infection?
No. #skineal is for external use only so cannot cure yeast infection.
15. Does skineal cream lighten the skin and face?
Yes. Because it contains steriods, #skineal can bleach and lighten the face and skin
16. What is the work of skineal tube Cream?
#skineal is used in the treatment of both fungal and bacteria skin dermatitis or infection, skin irritation, skin itching (pruritus), eczema etc.