Local herbs for treatment of Staphylococcus in Nigeria…
I know some of you have tried using herbs like scent leaf,bitter leaf, Awolowo leaf, garlic , ginger, lime , alomo bitters etc for the treatment of staphylococcal diseases.
Nigerians use all forms or local herbal preparations to treat both moderate and heavy growth of staphylococcus…
But can herbs really cure staphylococcus?
The answer is a big NO. Apart from the fact that staph is not a threat to our health as widely believed, herbs are not antibiotics that can eradicate bacteria infection like staphylococcus. Moreover, most of the diseases attributed to be caused by staphylococcus are not true…it is wrong knowledge.
A medical doctor on Facebook, tried to enlighten the general public about the many misconceptions about staphylococcus that should be corrected…
Read him below….
WHAT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS IS NOT! (CONTRARY TO WIDELY HELD BELIEF)
1. Staphylococcus is not a disease entity, it is just a bacterium.
2. It is not a sexually transmitted infection. It cannot be transmitted via intercourse.
3. It is not toilet infection.
4. It does not cause loss of sleep.
5. It does not cause “noisy stomach” or crawling sensation in the skin.
6. It does not cause ‘internal heat’
7. It does not cause excessive sweating.
8. It does not cause vaginal discharge.
9. It is not a cause of tubal factor infertility.
10. It does not cause fibroid.
11. It does not cause urethral discharge.
12. It does not cause low sperm count.
13. It does not cause erectile dysfunction.
14. It does not cause premature ejaculation.
15. It does not cause poor sexual performance.
16. There is no such thing as “ chronic staph”.
17. It does not cause watery sperm
18. Staph does not cause tiredness or chronic fatigue.
Symptoms like rumbling stomach and epigastric pain may be suggestive of dyspepsias, while internal heat and crawling sensations may suggest somatoform disorders or anxiety neurosis.
The advice is that, he who is sick should go and see a doctor who will advise them appropriately.
People should resist being deceived by some individuals who parade themselves as “staphylococcus specialists”.
There are no local herbs that can be used to cure staphylococcus in Nigeria or any part of the world.
If you have any form of infection, go to the hospital to see a doctor so that you can be properly treated.
This article is the intellectual property of www.nimedhealth.com.ng