How to use garlic and ginger to cure Staphylococcus aureus.
Welcome to www.nimedhealth.com.ng
See, garlic and ginger may have numerous health benefits and medicinal properties but the truth is they cannot cure staph infections. I mean ginger and garlic has no anti-staphylococcal property at all. You cannot cure staphylococcus aureus infection with the combo of ginger and garlic. What you need to cure or treat staph infections is antibiotics , see a doctor to get a prescription.
There are so many misconception about staph infections that I want to really clarify.
WHAT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS IS NOT! (CONTRARY TO WIDELY HELD BELIEF)
1. Staphylococcus is not a disease entity, it is just a bacterium.
2. It is not a sexually transmitted infection. It cannot be transmitted via intercourse.
3. It is not toilet infection.
4. It does not cause loss of sleep.
5. It does not cause “noisy stomach” or crawling sensation in the skin.
6. It does not cause ‘internal heat’
7. It does not cause excessive sweating.
8. It does not cause vaginal discharge.
9. It is not a cause of tubal factor infertility.
10. It does not cause fibroid.
11. It does not cause urethral discharge.
12. It does not cause low sperm count.
13. It does not cause erectile dysfunction.
14. It does not cause premature ejaculation.
15. It does not cause poor sexual performance.
16. There is no such thing as “ chronic staph”.
Infections caused by staph bacteria include:
👉Boils. The most common type of staph infection is the boil, a pocket of pus that develops in a hair follicle or oil gland. The skin over the infected area usually becomes red and swollen.
If a boil breaks open, it will probably drain pus. Boils occur most often under the arms or around the groin or buttocks.
👉Impetigo. This contagious, often painful rash can be caused by staph bacteria. Impetigo usually features large blisters that may ooze fluid and develop a honey-colored crust.
👉Cellulitis. Cellulitis — an infection of the deeper layers of skin — causes skin redness and swelling on the surface of your skin. Sores or areas of oozing discharge may develop, too.
👉Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome. Toxins produced as a result of a staph infection may lead to staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome. Affecting mostly babies and children, this condition features a fever, a rash and sometimes blisters. When the blisters break, the top layer of skin comes off — leaving a red, raw surface that looks like a burn.
👉Septic Arthritis.Septic arthritis is often caused by a staph infection. The bacteria often target the knees, shoulders, hips, and fingers or toes. Signs and symptoms may include:Joint swelling, Severe pain in the affected joint and
👉Toxic shock syndrome (TSS):This life-threatening condition results from toxins produced by some strains of staph bacteria and has been linked to certain types of tampons, skin wounds and surgery.
👉Food poisoning: Staph bacteria are one of the most common causes of food poisoning. Symptoms come on quickly, usually within hours of eating a contaminated food. It is characterised by nausea , vomiting, diarrhoea, dehydration , and abdominal cramps.
👉Sepsis: Also known as a bloodstream infection or bacteremia. Sepsis occurs when staph bacteria enter a person’s bloodstream. A fever and low blood pressure are signs of bacteremia.
Ginger and garlic does not cure staphylococcus aureus infection. If you suspect yu have staph infections , see a doctor.
This article is the intellectual property of www.nimedhealth.com.ng.