Foods that cure staph infections + Foods to avoid with staph infections
Welcome to www.nimedhealth.com.ng
There is no food in this world that can cure staph infections please. There are no special food to avoid to keep staph infections at bay. Eat any good you like. Foods are not antibiotics so they cannot cure bacteria infections like that of staph aureus.
No food or drink can cure staph infections please….stop listening o quacks and medical charlatans.
Let me quickly clarify some misconceptions about staphylococcus here.
WHAT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS IS NOT! (CONTRARY TO WIDELY HELD BELIEF)
1. Staphylococcus is not a disease entity, it is just a bacterium.
2. It is not a sexually transmitted infection. It cannot be transmitted via intercourse.
3. It is not toilet infection.
4. It does not cause loss of sleep.
5. It does not cause “noisy stomach” or crawling sensation in the skin.
6. It does not cause ‘internal heat’
7. It does not cause excessive sweating.
8. It does not cause vaginal discharge.
9. It is not a cause of tubal factor infertility.
10. It does not cause fibroid.
11. It does not cause urethral discharge.
12. It does not cause low sperm count.
13. It does not cause erectile dysfunction.
14. It does not cause premature ejaculation.
15. It does not cause poor sexual performance.
16. There is no such thing as “ chronic staph”.
Infections caused by staph bacteria include:
👉Boils. The most common type of staph infection is the boil, a pocket of pus that develops in a hair follicle or oil gland. The skin over the infected area usually becomes red and swollen.
If a boil breaks open, it will probably drain pus. Boils occur most often under the arms or around the groin or buttocks.
👉Impetigo. This contagious, often painful rash can be caused by staph bacteria. Impetigo usually features large blisters that may ooze fluid and develop a honey-colored crust.
👉Cellulitis. Cellulitis — an infection of the deeper layers of skin — causes skin redness and swelling on the surface of your skin. Sores or areas of oozing discharge may develop, too.
👉Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome. Toxins produced as a result of a staph infection may lead to staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome. Affecting mostly babies and children, this condition features a fever, a rash and sometimes blisters. When the blisters break, the top layer of skin comes off — leaving a red, raw surface that looks like a burn.
👉Septic Arthritis.Septic arthritis is often caused by a staph infection. The bacteria often target the knees, shoulders, hips, and fingers or toes. Signs and symptoms may include:Joint swelling, Severe pain in the affected joint and
👉Toxic shock syndrome (TSS):This life-threatening condition results from toxins produced by some strains of staph bacteria and has been linked to certain types of tampons, skin wounds and surgery.
👉Food poisoning: Staph bacteria are one of the most common causes of food poisoning. Symptoms come on quickly, usually within hours of eating a contaminated food. It is characterised by nausea , vomiting, diarrhoea, dehydration , and abdominal cramps.
👉Sepsis: Also known as a bloodstream infection or bacteremia. Sepsis occurs when staph bacteria enter a person’s bloodstream. A fever and low blood pressure are signs of bacteremia.
There are no foods to eat to cure staph infections…Eat please, you dont need to avoid some foods because of the fear of staph infections..
Avoid sugar if you have staph infections? Not true…you can eat sugar…Eating Sugar has no hand in staph infections.