Can bitter leaf cure Staphylococcus aureus?
Welcome to www.nimedhealth.com.ng
The truth is bitter leaf or bitter kola cannot cure Staphylococcus . Bitter leaf has not antibacterial or antibiotic property and so cannot be used to treat diseases caused by Staphylococcus or staph infections.
There is a whole lot of misinformation out there about Staphylococcus …
Perhaps, the write up below will educate you👇
WHAT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS IS NOT! (CONTRARY TO WIDELY HELD BELIEF)
1. Staphylococcus is not a disease entity, it is just a bacterium.
2. It is not a sexually transmitted infection. It cannot be transmitted via intercourse.
3. It is not toilet infection.
4. It does not cause loss of sleep.
5. It does not cause “noisy stomach” or crawling sensation in the skin.
6. It does not cause ‘internal heat’
7. It does not cause excessive sweating.
8. It does not cause vaginal discharge.
9. It is not a cause of tubal factor infertility.
10. It does not cause fibroid.
11. It does not cause urethral discharge.
12. It does not cause low sperm count.
13. It does not cause erectile dysfunction.
14. It does not cause premature ejaculation.
15. It does not cause poor sexual performance.
16. There is no such thing as “ chronic staph”.
17. It does not cause watery sperm
18. Staph does not cause tiredness or chronic fatigue.
Symptoms like abdominal noise and epigastric pain may be suggestive of dyspepsias, while internal heat and crawling sensations may suggest somatoform disorders or anxiety neurosis. The advice is that, he who is sick should go and see a doctor who will advise them appropriately. People should resist being deceived by some individuals who parade themselves as “staphylococcus specialists”.
It is also important to note that staphyloccus does not cause vaginal candidiasis .
Staphyloccus is a big name that has been ascribed to many diseases that it does not cause. Bitter leaf, a popular vegetable used fr soups and herbal preparations in Africa does not cure staphylococcus aureus infection…
This article is the intellectual property of www.nimedhealth.com.ng