How to wash out sperm to prevent pregnancy. How to wash away sperm.
Wash out sperm is a lay persons language which simply means to remove sperm from “inside the female body” after an unprotected sex in order to prevent pregnancy. Wash out sperm is a local term for contraception after sex. Ladies use all kinds of drugs, drinks, bitters, foods, herbs and manipulation to remove sperm from their body to avoid getting pregnant.
How to wash out sperm to prevent pregnancy.
I am going to list out more than 50 ways girls, ladies and women use to get rid and wash out sperm from their body after unprotected intercourse. Some of these methods are funny but trust me, ladies use them anyway. They are:
- Salt and water
- Uda water is used by some ladies to wash out sperm
- Beecham ampiclox
- Urinating after sex
- Cold Water
- Warm water
- Jumping up and down after sex
- Seven Up
- Andrew Livers Salt
- Sprite alone
- Sprite and salt.
- Postinor tablets
- Shower head of water
- Teem soda
- Goron Tula
- Bitter lemon
- Mountain dew…yes mountain dew is a popular among ladies for emergency contraception
- Mirinda. Some ladies think drinking mirinda after sex will wash out what is deposited in them.
- Yoyo bitters
- Alomo bitters
- Action bitters
- Ogogoro dry gin
- Chelsea dry gin
- Dry gin is the oldest drink used to wash out sperm because it is believe to be toxic to sperm. Dry gin actually kills sperm
- Lemon and lime
- Alum water
- Lemon water
- Lemon grass water
- Some women use lacasera to wash out sperm. Don’t be shocked.
- Pineapple … especially pineapple smoothie is believed to flush away sperm
- Inserting alum
- Origin bitters is believed to help wash sperm away in the female body.
- Guinness stout
- Bitter leaf
- Scent leaf
- Alligator pepper
- Beer like star, gulder , 33, Goldberg, stout, hiernekin, etc …some women drink beer after unprotected sex with the believe that it will wash out spermatozoa…other women wash inside their body with the beer in order to kill the sperm and prevent pregnancy.
- Intrauterine contraceptive device (IUCD) can wash out sperm even 3 days after sex.
- Soda water
- Yoni pearls
- Painkillers like ibuprofen and paracetamol are believed to kill sperm and wash sperm out .
- Paracetamol and coke is believed to wash out sperm and prevent pregnancy but this is not true.
- Apple cedar vinegar is year to wash out sperm by some ladies after unplanned OR unprotected sex
What really works as emergency contraceptive?
Apart from postinor, postpill, plan b and IUCD, the listed names above cannot prevent pregnancy….only postinor, postpill and IUD can truly wash out sperm in the sense of it and prevent pregnancy. They are the only scientifically backed emergency contraceptive. Others do not work and should be discourage. Spermicides works but they should be used before and not after unprotected intecourse. Can i still get pregnant if i wash out the sperm….the answer is yes.
Ladies, introducing these things inside your body with the aim of prevent conception can make you develop vagina infections like bacteria vaginosis, toilet infections, yeast infection and pelvic inflammatory diseases.
This article is the intellectual property of www.nimedhealth.com.ng