Yoruba/Local Nigerian herbs for erectile dysfunction(Manpower)…..How to cure erectile dysfunction naturally and permanently in Nigeria.
Weak erection and Erectile Dysfunction had been great problems in the life of men and this has caused several collapses in Marriages and induced lack of confidence in men.
Yoruba/Local Nigerian herbs for erectile dysfunction(Manpower)
– BITTER KOLA: Botanically known as Garcinia kola, bitter kola belongs to the plant family Guttiferae found in parts of West Africa, majorly, Nigeria. Among the Yorubas, it is called ‘Orogbo’, the Igbos call it ‘Agbilu’, ‘Ugolo’, ‘Adi’ or ‘Aku ilu’ while among the Hausas, this very popular nut is known as ‘NamijinGworo’ or ‘Cidagoro’. Also, Edun or Efiari in Efik, Efiat in Ibibio, Igoligo in Idoma, Akaan in Ijo-Izon and Okain in Itsekiri. Bitter kola helps boost male libido, increase sperm count and improves erection.
– GARLIC: Garlic is an herb that is grown around the world. It is related to onion, leeks, and chives. It is thought that garlic is native to Siberia, but spread to other parts of the world over 5000 years ago. Garlic is most commonly used for conditions related to the heart, blood system and erectile dysfunction issues.
– WONDERFUL KOLA (Buccholzia coricea popularly known as “wonderful kola” is a perennial plant which grows as a tree. It belongs to the family capparaceae and its local name includes; ‘uworo’ (Yoruba), ‘owi’ (Edo), ‘uke’ (Igbo). The plant parts commonly eaten are the seeds which are either cooked or eaten raw. Wonderful kola is an aphrodisiac that helps to boost erection and libido.
– GINGER (Chita in Hausa and Atale in Yoruba, ginger is no stranger to the Nigerian household. It is used for soups, sauces, stews and drinks. If you want the heat ginger is the root to beat! Did you know that apart from fabulous flavor that ginger has other benefits like boosting penile erections?
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is a flowering plant whose rhizome, ginger root or simply ginger, is widely used as a spice or a folk medicine. This ‘super food’ likely originated as ground flora of tropical lowland forests in regions from the Indian subcontinent to southern Asia, where its cultivation remains among the world’s largest producers, including India, China, and other countries of southern Asia.
Wash all the ingredients, to remove sands where possible, peel the back of the Bitter Kola, Ginger, Garlic and Wonderful Kola. Then cut all into pieces and put in a clean Bottle or Plastic container, then pour on it, any of the followings of your choice:
– Stout Larger
– Dry Gin (Chelsea; Schnapp; or Local Gin popularly called Ogogoro).
Allow to ferment for 3 days before you start to use please. Also note, if you have these problems on you before, you need to use continuously for 3-4 days before you see result. The result is you will notice your early morning erection that you don’t normally experienced before will gradually return, you will see it that your sexual stamina will gradually return and you can now fire without break.
Drink a shot or two in the morning on empty stomach before breakfast and last thing at night before going to bed.
_Ewe Abamoda: it is a fertility herb in Yoruba folktale used to treat erectile problems…
Please dont take more than the recommended dose.
Source: Herbal Remedy