Benefits of Bitter kola and TomTom for cough.
Wondering what is causing your persistent cough? Chronic cough have varied causes; we highlighted the most common causes below.
1. Postnasal drip: Mucus that drips from your nose into the back of your throat can trigger a cough reflex. Does not require medications.
2. Asthma: It makes your airways narrow and swell in response to triggers like pollen, dust, smoke, exercise, or freezing weather. You may struggle for air, cough up mucus, and hear a wheezing sound when you breathe.
3. GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease): It causes food and stomach acid to travel back up toward your throat. It also can trigger a cough reflex as the acids irritate the nerves in your esophagus.
4. Chronic Bronchitis: It’s part of a group of diseases linked to smoking called COPD, in which tobacco smoke or other air pollutants inflame, damage, or narrow the tiny sacs inside your lungs and make it harder to breathe. You might feel tight in your chest and you typically have a cough, sometimes with wheezing that doesn’t go away.
5. Pneumonia: Bacteria (or sometimes a virus or fungus) inflame tiny sacs in your lungs, which fill with fluid or pus. You might have chills, fever, and trouble breathing, and cough up colored mucus.
6. Whooping Cough: This could happen as a result of a missed vaccination and it’s most common in infants.
7. Some Blood Pressure Drugs: Antihypertensives like ACE inhibitors used for high blood pressure or heart failure, though generally safe, there are a few side effects which includes dry, hacking cough that won’t go away.
8. Heart Failure: This condition cause cause fluid to be pushed into your lungs which often causes a persistent cough that produces white or pink mucus.
9. Covid_19: Yes, coronavirus is now a very common cause of chesty and dry cough. Don’t rule out the possibility.
10. Lung Cancer: Long-term cough is a symptom of this condition.
Stress, anxiety, and depression could also lead to persistent cough in some people.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist whenever you experience persistent cough.
Benefits of Bitter kola and TomTom for cough and Sore Throat
Having a serious Cough?
Don’t Worry, don’t waste your money on syrups but just get the following
√• Aligator Pepper
√• Bitter kola
√• Tom Tom.
Peel the bitter kola,
Take Little seeds of aligator pepper
Remove the tomtom from its wrapper
Then chew them all together. Do these morning and night for three days.
I promise you the cough will subside if it is not caused by lung cancer, heart failure, BP medications, pnuemonia, bronchitis, bronchiectasis, emphysema etc.
Bitter kola and tomtom actually helps to suppress your cough centre and you may get some relief…
CAVEAT: please do no bank on tomtom and bitter kola to cure your cough…many persons who have tried it don’t always come back with the best testimonies. Yes,tomtom and bitter kola actually helps suppress your cough reflex or cough centre thereby giving you symptomatic relief but this does not mean that the bitter kola and tomtom sweet have treated the underlining cause of the cough….
Tomtom and bitter kola cannot cure cough that arose from:
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
YOU MUST HAVE TO SEE A DOCTOR AND YOU MAY BE ADMITTED IN THE HOSPITAL FOR PROPER TREATMENT DEPENDING ON THE SEVERITY…SOMETIMES, THE CAUSE OF YOUR COUGH MAY ALSO CAUSE BREATHLESSNESS MAKING YOU TO REQUIRE OXYGEN. WHOOPING COUGH ESPECIALLY IN CHILDREN REQUIRES URGENT MEDICAL ATTENTION NOT BITTER COLA AND TOMTOM.
BITTER KOLA AND TOMTOM WILL HELP SOOTHE YOUR SORE THROAT THOUGH.