Safe leaf and Pregnancy: Can scent leaf abort early pregnancy or cause miscarriage?
Scent leaf called basil leaf in other languages and Ocimum gratissimum in Latin is a very popular herb with so many health benefits. Scent leaf used for our soups, porridge, pepper soup etc.
Scent has numerous health benefits which include:
1) solves indigestion problems( any form of stomach disorder) just made some juice out it and drink.
2) prevent heart disease and problem for those who smoke, and for any one.
3)lower sugar level…a good herb for diabetics.
4) relieve pains like menstrual pains , fever, malaria, coughing,respiratory problems, drink scent Leaf tea ,it will make u feel better.
5) for new stroke put more scent leave in mortar pound add little water squeeze and drink once every day and see flow of blood in dead parts.
6) it’s a mosquito repellent
7) help with infertility problems, scent leaf will not only improved your health but will help you become a proud mom, it boost fertility in both male and female reproductive organs , it strength sperm vitality and work well to prevent infertility.
8) lowers blood cholesterol, prevent atherosclerosis
9) Scent is used in combo with dogonyaro as an antimalarial medications
10) Prevent stroke .
11. Scent leaf is highly nutritious because of its high content of vitamins and minerals.
12. Treats constipation and “jedi jedi”.
However, inspite of the above mention health benefits, scent leaf is not truly recommended in pregnancy..Scent leaf is not safe in pregnancy. Scent leaf has been used since time immemorial to induce abortion and remove unwanted pregnancy by our foremothers. Pregnant women who take scent leaf are at risk of having miscarriage, preterm delivery and low birth weight babies. This is because scent leaf induce uterine contraction and cause expulsion of the uterine content and product of conception. It is used by many girls to induce abortion and remove early pregnancy …eventhough this is an an way of terminating pregnancy. So in summary , scent leaf is used in terminating pregnancy and should therefore not be used by pregnant women. Scent leaf is an abortifacient. Pregnant women should not eat it or drink the water to prevent miscarriage. If you want to eat scent leaf at all, let it be late in your pregnancy and not in your first or second trimester or early pregnancy. I hope you all understand this….Thank you.
Scent leaf is a wonderful leaf with numerous health benefits but it is not safe in pregnancy….because it can cause miscarriage and induce and abortion. Pregnant women should be careful and avoid scent leaf to prevent “stories that touch”.
This article is the intellectual property if www.nimedhealth.com.ng
the cent leaf for abortion can it be cooked?
Can I cook the cent leaf for abortion
How is it done, the method of using scent leaf for abortion
How can I use the scent leaf for abortion
How is done….I need the process of using scent leave for abortion plsss