Parsnip benefits and side effect.
Whew I have finished one big note 📝 writing health benefits of fruits Watermelon and veggies 🌶 ,I have really tried ,I’ll praise myself Becca you’re doing well.
On tonight’s session I picked PARSNIP
It looks like carrot Carrot but it’s not carrot Carrot,let’s see it’s health benefits,they are really awesome.
25 Health Benefits of Parsnip
1. It contains high level of minerals such as calcium,potassium,magnesium,phosphorus,zinc and iron.
2. It has impressive range of vitamins like folate,thiamin,panthothenic acid,Vitamin B6,C,E And K
3. It has high level of fiber and protein
4. They are low in carbohydrates,sodium and calories
5. It helps reduce blood pressure and stress on the heart.
6. Its fiber content helps reduce cholesterol level
7. It helps prevent stroke and other coronary issues
8. It’s high soluble fiber content helps lower blood glucose level
9. It helps reduce neural tube birth defects.
10. It helps prevent brain damage,cleft palates,spina bifida in infants
11. It helps new mothers cope with postpartum
12. It helps in weight management
13. Parsnip helps improve immunity by protecting the body from foreign invaders as well as toxins.
14. Vitamins C and E acts as antioxidants in the body and eliminates or neutralize harmful free radicals providing relief from oxidative stress.
15. It helps promote growth
16. It helps boost overall oral health by preventing gingivitis,tongue inflammation, toothache, and bad breath
17. It helps maintain connective tissues and gums as well as build strong teeth
18. It aids production of enzymes in the body
19. Parsnips aids in reducing constipation
20. It helps strengthen the bones
21. It helps in producing sex hormones and aids blood clotting.
22. It helps prevent various eye issues like age related macular degeneration,sun damage and it helps boost eye and vision
23. It helps fight depression,anxiety and other mental issues and in turn boost the brain health.
24. It helps treat respiratory problems and infections like Sinusitis,emphysema,bronchitis,
25. It helps prevent wrinkles,enhance skin elasticity,and repair damaged skin cells
These are the wonderful health benefits of Parsnip if you see it anywhere get them and add it to your diet to enjoy these benefits.
Side effects of parsnip
Some sensitive people may experience oral allergy syndrome (OAS) and contact dermatitis after they consume parsnip. Rashes or burning sensation in the lips, mouth and throat are some of the symptoms of OAS. Thus it is advisable for people with a history of allergies to consult a doctor before incorporating this vegetable into their diet. People who consume a lot of parsnip have also complained of increased skin sensitivity to the sun. The side effects of abdominal pains and vomiting is common to all good or vegetable. Parsnip is totally safe in pregnancy.