How much is the cost of TRILASTIN stretch mark cream in Nigeria? Is Trilastin safe during pregnancy. Trilastin ingredients.
Trilastin is a cream used to remove stretch marks, wrinkles, skin blemishes, acne, and dark spots…it is becoming increasingly popular in Nigeria..
Here are 20 things I found out about trilastin cream:
ALL YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT TRILA
1. It is used in during pregnancy to prevent the stretch marks that usually arise as a result of rapid body changes…
2. Relieves skin itchiness during pregnancy
Keeps skin hydrated and elastic to prevent stretch marks
3. Paraben-free formula is tested safe for pregnant women.
4. Prepared with about 15 botanical oils and extracts like vanilla, mango, orange and sugar cane.
5. Hypoallergenicis ( not likely to cause an allergic reaction) and non-greasy (good for all kinds of skin)
6. Is Trilastin safe during pregnancy? Trilastin us completely safe in pregnancy… Pregnant women can comfortably use it without fear of it harming their baby… Trilastin is of of the safest stretch mark creams you can use in pregnancy.
7. Trilastin contains antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Fatty acids are particularly important to help with the development of collagen, which aids in skin elasticity.
8..Trilastin is manufactured in the United States of America. Approved by the Food and Drug Agency.
9. It may not lighten existing stretch marks. (drawback)
10. It does not contain cocoa or shea butter.(drawback)
11. Trilastin is expensive and most times used by high society ladies.
12..Trilastin is PH balanced.
13. Also known as Trilastin Maternity Stretch Mark Prevention Cream.
14. Trilastin DOES NOT contain Retinol – making it perfectly safe in pregnancy.
15. Trilastin can get rid of your stretch marks in as little as 3 weeks.
16..Trilastin opens up your pores for much faster treatment – this is because, it contains Hydro-Thermal Accelerator, which is a formula that opens up your pores.
20. Free of cosmetic preservatives like paraben.
Full Trilastin Ingredients
Water, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, tribehenin peg-20 esters, butylene glycol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, ethylhexyl stearate, tricaprylin, canola oil, squalane, stearic acid, dimethicone, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, benzyl alcohol, triethanolamine, polysorbate 80, isohexadecane, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate/acrylamide copolymer, carbomer, chlorphenesin, propylene glycol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, tocopheryl acetate, dehydroacetic acid, xanthan gum, glycerin, anthemis nobilis flower oil, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, diethanolamine, fragrance, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, yellow 5 (ci 19140)
How much is the cost of TRILASTIN stretch mark cream in Nigeria?
How much is TRILASTIN stretch mark cream in Nigeria? Trilastin is expensive… The price of Trilastin stretch mark cream in Nigeria is around #15,000 – #25,000 Naira per tube.. In US currency, trilastin cost between $46 – $75.
On where you can get trilastin in Nigeria, you can get from big supermarkets in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu or Benin.. You can also make order from Jumia, Konga, and Amazon.