The Recipes, Calories and health benefits of tiger nut drink (Tiger nut and diabetes)
The weather today is a thing I wish for everyday,I really love it. Happy new week,this new week will usher us into the fulfillment of our deepest heart desires Amen .
Welcome to today’s session of The World of Vegetables. As promised last week I’ll let us know.
Way we can use the Tiger Nut and how to make Tiger nut drink + its health benefits and calories.
HOW TO MAKE Tiger Nut Drink/Recipes for making tiger nut drink.
Here are tips for tiger nut drink preparation:
* Start by separating bad nuts that could affect the taste and quality of the milk. Then wash the nuts and rinse with clean water.
* Soak fresh organic tigernuts (dry) in water and add a pinch of salt. Cover with cloth and leave at room temperature for 24 to 48 hours to soften the fibrous sheath and begin the fermentation process. This if you using the dry Tiger Nut.
* Drain and put the soaked tigernuts in a blender. Add small amount of warm water and sweetener, preferably vanilla extract, honey, cinnamon, cardamom or date in the blender.
* Blend on high speed for about 2 to 3 minutes until you can only see tiny particles of the mixture. If the mixture is too thick, you may add more water and continue grinding.
* Strain and squeeze the mixture through a muslin or chiffon cloth and transfer the filtrate to a glass jar. Pasteurize or heat at 90°C for about 15 minutes and later freeze before serving.
Health benefits tiger nuts drink and tiger nut flour
Tiger nuts can be blended into flour which can be used for baking and making swallows just like our Garri.
Tiger nut flour is very healthy because it is 💯 % gluten free. It can be mixed with wheat and other baking flours for improved flavor, nutrient and quality.
* Tigernuts are used in fumigants to sweeten the smell of home and cloth.
* Tigernut milk contain more nutrient than cow milk.
* Tigernut drink is used as an alternative source of milk in the fermentation of yogurt production.
*It has an impressive amount of protein, lipid and carbohydrate content than other tubers.
*Tiger nuts drink boost libido and sexual stamina
* Tiger nut drink boost ovulation and improves female fertility
*Tiger nut drink lowers blood sugar and a perfect milk drink for diabetes and diabetics..
*Tiger nut milk treats constipation
*The drink is good for the eye
*Tiger nut milk is good for brain health and boosts memory
*Tiger nut milk is a perfect antioxidant
*The drink relaxes the nerves.
*Tiger nut drink aids digestion
*Tiger nut milk is good for pregnant women, lactating women and even children.
*Tiger nut drink is good for weight gain
* Tiger nut milk is gluten free and it is perfect for persons with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
* Tiger nut drink increases sperm count and treats erectile dysfunction
Tiger nut drink calories
A cup of tiger nut milk or drink contains about 100-120 calories based on your preparation.
* Consume only 100g (1 wrap) Tigernut flour swallow/fufu x3 a week.
* Drink only 2 to 3 glass cups Tigernut milk a week.
* Multipurpose Tigernut Flour should be used or consumed in small amounts.
Side effect of over consumption of Tiger nut products
Too much of any not consumed in moderately will definitely have a side effect.
* Not everyone can consume this product.
* First of all, it is suggested to eat tiger nuts in small quantities for those who have excess weight because it has a large number of calories.
* Tiger nut and allergy: It is necessary to pay attention to the usage of tiger nut if you know that you are allergic to it.
We come to the end of today’s session don’t forget to keep Fit, Stay Healthy and Stay Safe Gracias Adios.