THE GOVERNMENT OF KADUNA STATE MINISTRY OF HEALTH: RECRUITMENT OF MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS AND OTHER HEALTH WORKERS
As part of its determination to improve health outcomes, the Kaduna State Government has been implementing a programme to expand citizen
access to decent healthcare services.
To this end, investments are being made in primary, secondary and tertiary health facilities. The state government has also established the Contributory Health Insurance Scheme to enable enrollees to access
health services without incurring out-of-pocket expenses.
KDSG is seeking qualified and committed medical professionals and other health workers to strengthen and expand the provision of essential health services for the people of Kaduna State.
Professionals in the following disciplines are encouraged to apply:
1. Medical Doctors
5. Post Basic Nurses in the fields of Intensive Care, Anaesthesia,
Peri-operative, Accident and Emergency (A&E), and Orthopaedic
8. Medical Laboratory Scientists
9. Medical Records Technicians
10. X-Ray Technicians
11. Medical Social Welfare Officers
13. Environmental Health Officers
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Applicants to be employed for any position must present
evidence of the following:
– Relevant certificates from recognized institutions
– Current license to practice (where applicable)
– Registration with professional body/bodies
– Evidence of NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
– Medical doctors must present evidence of certificate of registration with NMDC, while possession of
Postgraduate Fellowship qualification is an added advantage.
Interested persons with requisite qualifications in the medical and health
provisions are invited to apply by following the instructions on the KDSG job portal, https://kdsg-jobs.com/login