Non Surgical Nose Job – From broad nose with pointed nose without surgery including cost.
Some persons, irrespective of races, are really in the business of looking more beautiful so they go for a nose job just to have a pointed nose or a smaller nose. They believe a pointed nose or smaller nose adds to their beauty so they are ready to pay any amount to have such a nose shape or size. It is their right to look good and attractive and they have not broken any law.
It is worthy of note that rhinoplasty is not for beauty alone, people with a congenitally deformed nose or badly injured nose or with breathing difficulty (attributed to the nose) may also request a nose job.
A nose job may be surgical (called rhinoplasty) or non-surgical. Many people are beginning to seek non surgical nose job because it is not invasive… that is, your plastic surgeon will not have to use a surgical knife for the procedure.
But what is non surgical nose job and what does it entail?
I am going to highlight the 17 things you should know about having a pin-pointed nose without any form of surgery.
1. Non surgical nose job is also called non surgical rhinoplasty
2. The reason people decide to do a rhinosplasty could be a bump on the nose, an indentation, a scar, a depression in the nose, a crooked nose, large nose, a deviated septum, a flattened tip or a broad nose. Breathing problems is also an indication for a nose job as earlier stated.
3. Nose job is not perculiar to Africans only, Latinos, Indians, Mexicans and Caucasians are also on this table. More woman than men do rhinoplasty stastically.
4. Non-surgical nose job is bloodness and does not require hospital admission. It can be done in the doctor’s office.
5. It is also known as liquid rhinoplasty
6. It is a procedure performed by a plastic or cosmetic surgeon.
7. Non surgical nose job or liquid rhinoplasty involves the SERIAL injection of hyaluronic acid (HA) filler such as like Restylane and Juvederm or calcium hydroxyapatite (Radiesse) into the nose to temporarily tweak or alter its shape without surgery.
8. The procedure is not as easy as being portrayed on social media because it requires a high level of precision and medical know-how.
9. Liquid rhinoplasty is associated with some risks which is important to discuss with your doctor. Don’t go in blindly. Ensure your cosmetic surgeon uses only hyaluronic acid and nothing else.
10. Non surgical rhinoplasty is an augmentation procedure, so it cannot reduce the size of someone’s nose, but surgical rhinoplasty can reduce the size of your nose. So, weigh your options and amake a choice.
11. The cosmetic procedure carries the risk of causing serious skin damage (skin necrosis or death) or distant complications like blindness (if hyaluronic acid is injected into the ophthalmic artery nourishing the eye) .
12. The risk or complication of blindness from this procedure can be reversed by your surgeon with hyaluronidase. An enzyme which dissolves hyaluronic acid. This is only when it is reported on time. The reversal is highly time dependent.
13. As with other aesthetic procedures, possible complications of the procedure can also include infection, hematoma, discomfort, anatomic asymmetry of the nose, or foreign body reaction (called granulomas). Some persons can be allergic to hyaluronic acid.
14. Rhinoplasty/nose job is becoming increasingly popular among ladies in Nigeria and the demand for plastic surgeons are on the rise.
15. Non surgical nose job in Nigeria cost around NGN1,000,000 which is around $2,5000.
16. Non surgical rhinoplasty in Nigeria can be done at the following hospitals: Cynosure Aesthetic Plastic Surgery clinic, Grandville Medical And Laser, Abuja Plastics, Aurora Medical (plastic surgery clinic), National Orthopedic Hospital Igbobi and many more. Some teaching hospitals also do this procedure and at a cheaper rate.
17. Finally, people wanting a pointed nose just for beauty is a thing of choice and should not be criticized unfairly.
18. Below is an image of two ladies that did a nose job… 👇