Full List of Accredited Nursing Schools in Lagos including their School Fees.
I received this message from email yesterday so I decided to share:
Good afternoon Sir, my name is Yetunde and I am writing from Lagos. I just finished my Senior Secondary Education and I intend to become a Registered Nurse which has always been my dream. Please I want a comprehensive list of all the accredited Nursing and Midwifery schools in Lagos. I already have the requirements for admission as I had distinctions in English Language, Biology and Chemistry with credit passes in Mathematics and Physics. …. Please Sir, I need the full list of only the accredited schools as I don’t want to fall victim to admission racketeers as a friend of mine has fallen victim to scams of similar nature. Finally, how much is school of nursing and midwifery school fees in Lagos? Thank you.
Looking forward to a reply. .
My Reply will be straight to the point below 👇
Full List of Accredited Nursing Accredited Schools in Lagos including their School Fees
1. Department of Nursing science, University of Lagos (130K per year)
2. School of Psychiatric Nursing, Federal Neuropsychiatric, Yaba. (150K per year)
3. School of Nursing, Igando (250K per year)
4. School of Nursing, Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba (190K Naira per year)
5. School of Nursing, Military Hospital, Yaba (110K Naira per year)
6. School of Post Basic A&E Nursing, Lagos University Teaching Hospital (140k per year)
7. School of Post Basic Paediatric Nursing, Lagos University Teaching Hospital (165K Naira per year)
8. School of Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing, Lagos University Teaching Hospital (150K Naira per year)
9. School of Post Basic Peri-Operative Nursing, Lagos University Teaching Hospital (#180K per year)
10. School of Post Basic A&E Nursing, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos (#200K per year)
11. School of Post Basic Orthopaedic Nursing, NOH, Igbobi, Lagos (179K per year)
12. Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja (#210K per year)
You must have a minimum of five credits in your ‘O Level not more than two sittings in subjects like English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
When you have passed your NECO, WAEC, or GCE with credit in these 5 subjects, then you can buy their application form, fill it properly and prepare hard for the entrance exams.
Ensure you have the past questions of the school of nursing or midwifery you applied for and prepare with it.
Once you pass the entrance exams very well, you will surely be admitted. Boom you are a nursing student! After 3 to 4 years of intense academic and clinical work, you become a Registered Nurse.