RELEASE OF RESULTS OF THE PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION FOR GENERAL/POST BASIC NURSES – NOVEMBER, 2019
This is to inform you that results of the Professional Examinations for General/Post Basic Nurses held in November, 2019 have been approved on Wednesday 18th December, 2019 by the Board of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria at its 51st General Meeting.
2. Summary of the result indicates: a) General Nursing Programme:
i. Basic Nursing Programme Total of Four thousand, four hundred and ninety – six (4,496) candidates were successful in the examination representing 82% pass
ii. Refresher Programme Total of Thirty-five (35) candidates were successful in the examination representing 26% pass.
iii. Foreign Trained Nurses Total of One hundred and fifty-five (155) candidates were successful in the examination representing 46% pass.
b) Post Basic Nursing Programmes:
Total of One thousand, two hundred and sixty – one (1,261) candidates were successful in the examination representing 92% pass.
3. Heads of the training institutions are hereby directed to check for the result of their institution(s) on-line as from Thursday 19th December, 2019.
4. Successful Candidates are hereby directed to visit the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Portal (portal.nmcn.gov.ng) to apply on-line for Registration and Licensing with effect from Thursday 19th December, 2019.
5. Please note that on-line registration formalities including payment are to be completed within ninety (90) days from the date of release of result.
Late registration attracts a penalty of Thirteen thousand Naira (N13,000.00) only per applicant.
6. On behalf of the Board and Management of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, I hereby extend our sincere congratulations to all successful candidates and wish them success in their future endeavour.
Alh Faruk Umar Abubakar
Secretary – General/Registrar
Source: Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN)