HIV treatment centres in Lagos.
According to Cambridge dictionary, heart-to-heart is a serious conversation between two people, usually close friends, in which they talk honestly about their feelings.
Heart-to-heart centres/HIV treatment centres in Lagos are a haven where people living with HIV can visit to share their life experiences, worries, concerns, and troubles with persons (most times health care providers and psychologists) who are ready to listen, keep their secrets, and counsel them as appropriate. They also provide moral support and even HIV treatment services in terms of making anti-retroviral drugs available.
Heart-to-heart centres in Lagos, Abuja or anywhere in Nigeria provide counselling, testing and treatment (not all) services to individuals. Do you know your HIV status? Visit any heart-to-heart centre in Nigeria today and get tested.
Heart to heart/HIV treatment centres in Lagos.
1) Island Maternity Hospital, Lagos Island
2) Massey Children’s Hospital, Lagos Island
3) General Hospital, Isolo, Lagos
4) Badagry General Hospital, Badagry, Lagos State
5) General Hospital Gbagada,Lagos
6) General Hospital, Ikorodu, Lagos state
7) General Hospital, Epe, Lagos state
8) Igando-Ikoku Primary Health Care Centre, Ikokun, Lagos State
9) Mushin Primary Health Care Centre, Palm Avenue, Mushin, Lagos
10) Ebete-Metta Health Centre, Ebute-Meta, Lagos
11) General Hospital, Apapa, Lagos
12) General Hospital, Ajeromi, Lagos
13) Lagos Mainland General Hospital, Yaba, Lagos
14) Salvation Army, No 11 Odulami Street, Lagos Island, Lagos
15) Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Mushin, Lagos
16) Lagos State University Teaching Hospital
17) Some established private hospitals like St Nicholas, Eko hospitals and Reddington hospital are HIV treatment centres in Lagos.
Some of the centres above only provide counselling and testing services and not TREATMENT.
READ ALSO: HEPATITIS B VACCINES IN NIGERIA
Other Heart to heart/ HIV treatment centres in Nigeria
- National Hospital Abuja, FCT
- Gwagwalada Specialist Hospital, Gwagwalada, FCT
- St. Mary’s Catholic Hospital, Gwagwalada, FCT
- Wuse General Hospital, Wise Zone 3, Abuja, FCT
- Gwarzo General Hospital, Gwarzo, Kano State
- Danbatta General Hospital, Danbatta, Kano State
- Kura General Hospital, Kura, Kano State
- Infectious Disease Hospital, Kano
- SWAAN VCT Centre, Kano
- Amino Kano Teaching Hospital, Kano
- Wudil General Hospital, Wudil, Kano State
- Murtala Mohammed Specialist Hospital, Kano
- University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City, Edo state
- Irrua Specialist Hospital, Irrua, Edo state
- St. Philomena Catholic Hospital, Benin city, Edo state
- St. Charles Boromeo Catholic Hospital, Onitsha, Anambra State
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Anambra
- Our lady of Lourdes Catholic Hospital, Ihiala, Anambra State
- General Hospital, Ekwulobia, Anambra state
- General Hospital, Awka, Anambra state
- Central Hospital, Benin city, Edo state
- University of Maiduguri, Maiduguri, Borno state
- Federal Medical Centre, Owerri, IMO state
- Federal Medical Centre, Owo, Ondo state
- Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta, Ogun State
These Heart- to-heart/HIV treatment centres in Nigeria above also offer testing and counselling services.
Read more on HIV from MedicalNewsToday