How to whiten teeth with lemon and ginger
The truth is lemon and ginger does not whiten your teeth as many claim out there. Lemon and ginger has nothing to do with you having cleaner or whiter teeth. Dont waste your time..
⚠️ ⚠️ 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙝 𝘿𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙝
Here’s Why 👇👇
➡️ Our teeth are naturally of various colors and shades and there is nothing wrong with having teeth that are not sparkling white.
Healthy teeth are naturally an off-white or slightly yellow colour, so don’t be alarmed if they’re not blindingly white.
Here’s How To Know If You Have A Healthy Mouth & Teeth 👇🏼👇🏼
✅ Pink & Firm Gums
✅ No Sensitivity to Hot or Cold Foods
✅ No cavities
✅ Fresh Breath
✅ Your gums don’t bleed when you floss
✅ No mouth sores/ulcer
✅ No toothache
✅ Pink healthy tongue
If you want to whiten your teeth, that’s okay… BUT 👇🏼
⛔ ⛔ Don’t just buy random whitening products, that can cause some serious long term damage to your teeth
❕❕ Visit your dentist for appropriate and professional teeth whitening
1. Dates are not a healthy replacement for sugar, same with honey.
2. Eggs are an excellent source of protein, it contains all the essential amino acids, and it also contain nutrients such as zinc, magnesium, and selenium.
3. Guava helps improve cholesterol profile, and it is good for the heart.
4. Garlic is good for the heart and the immune system.
5. Ginger may help in relieving fatigue and improving sleep in people with chronic fatigue syndrome.
6. Guava or tomato seeds do not cause appendicitis.
1. Eggs are good for the brain.
2. Water is good for the kidneys.
3. Cabbage is good for the liver.
4. Cucumber is good for the skin.
5. Oranges are good for the colon.
6. Carrots are good for the eyes.
7. Ginger is good for the lungs.
8. Avocado is good for the heart.
9. Fresh tomatoes is good for the prostate.
10. Red bell pepper is good for the lungs.
11. Green beans is good for the bones.
12. Exercise is good for your overall health.
Conclusion; ginger and lemon can even make your teeth brown instead of whitening them.