How to use castor oil for constipation….how to use castor oil for constipation in babies.
DID YOU KNOW 💡❓
Castor oil is a powerful natural laxative when taken orally, hence it is used for treating severe constipation problem in both adults and babies.
HOW TO USE CASTOR OIL FOR SEVERE CONSTIPATION❓
You can take castor oil with any fruit juice, milk or with warm water.
• 1 teaspoon – 2 teaspoon diluted with a glass of fruit juice / milk / warm water.
• Best time to have castor oil is early morning ( empty stomach ). Avoid consuming it at night.
• If taken too much it can cause diarrhoea & stomach cramps. So always take small doses & consume it occasionally only after consulting with your doctor.
Constipation, as you should know, is an inability to pass bowel movements consistently. A recent study found that nearly 22% of world population have experienced constipation in one way or the other. It is due to drastic lifestyle changes, such as eating junk food and not exercising enough. Winters are a time when constipation is more common.
Over-the-counter and prescription laxatives are common but they can also cause metabolic disturbances, which can have many side effects.
Chronic constipation, which can lead to a decrease in the performance of the digestive tract and subsequently affect the health of an individual’s whole body, can cause frequent constipation episodes.
Constipation can occur for many reasons.
We will discuss the causes and ways to address them.
Some of the most common causes for constipation include:
Constipation can be caused by drinking less water.
Many people overlook stress as a critical factor.
Slow contractions can cause constipation. It could be caused by stress or changes in your daily routine.
A sedentary lifestyle that doesn’t get enough exercise can disrupt body metabolism, leading to constipation.
Constipation can also be caused by neglecting to pass stool.
Constipation can be caused by sudden changes in your daily life, such as travelling or not getting enough sleep.
Constipation can be caused by excessive use of medication like antacids and painkillers. Due to hormonal changes in the female body, constipation can sometimes occur during pregnancy.
Constipation can also be caused by certain medical conditions, such as Diverticulosis (IBS), Diverticulosis (Disticulosis) or other problems in the colon.
Other benefits of castor oil:
HOW TO USE CASTOR OIL FOR HAIR OILING ❓
• Always mix castor oil with coconut oil or almond oil.
• You can add castor oil in your hair mask.
WHAT ARE THE OTHER BENEFITS OF CASTOR OIL❓
• Treats pesky dandruff.
• Castor oil massage reduces inflammation & gives relieve in joint pain.
• Excellent natural moisturizer for your skin. It soothes dehydrated skin.
• It’s a natural laxative.
• Helps in reducing acne.
• Keeps hair & scalp healthy.
• Helpful in wound healing.
• Stimulates hair growth.
At the birth center, midwives sometimes use castor oil as an alternative to hospital induction to help bring on labor when the body could use some encouragement.
• Pregnant women should avoid consuming castor oil. Because it may induce labor.
• Before applying on face do a small skin patch test to see how your body reacts to it.
Fitness 365 Days and www.nimedhealth.com.ng